Sept 25th Oct 10th

Johnny Vodka

Something definitely lost in translation here. Is she a former female or a former mate? If the latter, then why is she staying with you? Is it a typo that should read firmer? If so, firmer than who or what? So many questions....
I'm going to assume he means someone he's met previously. Read enough of the Captain's posts and you eventually get on his wavelength. ;)

Azibi1

Ibz Aug summary

July 30th Resistance Cox bDay privilege Nice party , at 3h00am not enough courage to go 1rst row of main room, with 1 mate sleeping in chillout aera 😆 it didnt help to have the will to stay, by 4am we had enough about this party 6/10
July 31th Namaste Las Dalias 8/10
Aug 1rt ADID cova santa ok party 5/10, won't go back 4 sure Abode Erick Morillo amnesia one of his baddest set ive attended but ok party 4/10 Cassy cancelled :mad:
Aug 2nd Vagabundos Derrick May cancelled so day off
Aug 3rd SANDY RIVERA O BEACH one of best experience 8/10 house music , a drummer, bikinis girls, and house legend Sandy rivera in the house wot else? i know average people here dont like this place but i only care about my ears
Aug4th Pete tong + kolsh 5/10, left when kolsh took deck , sorry i can't 😆 some djs on my black list
Aug 5th Dc10 Circoloco 7/10+ Claptone Danny T Pacha 6/10
aug 6th guardian of EK cova Santa, stayed at parking, n didnt like the sound we heard from it, so a good dinner was the answer 😆 20-30€ for that weak sound? no way!!!
Aug 7th elrow ushuaia 6/10, went to emergency room as my nose was blooding , free water and looking at people wacked by drugs was quiet confusing ..
aug 8th Storyteller cova santa , sound heard from cova santa P didnt please us so we went for dinner 😆 + Matkub Satori Heart ibz 7/10
aug 9th Dc10 Game over Cox 7/10
aug 11th woomoon 6/10..won't go back for sure, forgot i had tix for pikes hotel crazy P , mate confuse me with dates

for closing , wont make some mistakes such paying 30€ food that won't worth
meet ibz virgins (30% not reliable.).no more picking up for sure at their hotel & no wasting time to help unknown people (only 2 great new mates) for sure (im not talking about those new people we set a bounding b4 our ibz trip) & no unknown people on our whatsapp group b4 meeting them in real.
Still it was a great experience. Overall I would give it 9/10.
Glad that Aug 5th Dc10 Circoloco received a 7/10 from you. Remember who convinced you to go 🆒

FallenangelGparsons

Still it was a great experience. Overall I would give it 9/10.
Glad that Aug 5th Dc10 Circoloco received a 7/10 from you. Remember who convinced you to go 🆒
Don't know if im ready anymore for ibz aug as it was really hot 🥵 but nice holidays for sure.
it was more to see our friend Yaron/fusion 😆, could you imagine how he was lucky his last day, as close by pdb, i went to bang on his door at 7h30am as he switch off data network & didnt answer to whatsapp messages &when i knock he was on the way to leave his flat with his big luggage;by 1 mn i may miss him, i was very tired but for valuable mate i can push my body to limit, for the last free ride 🆒
This french couple we met at dc10 1 night stand, ibz vets , they ve done many fancy restaurants (50-70€) some old chap used to go there, i guess saving 1-2 month of income :eek:, thing u know the pirate won't 😆 saving max 10days income for my ibz aug

Former band of Tito & tarantula for those in to USA rock vmv

FallenangelGparsons

I ve been on a national Tv broadcast last night(will be broadcast sept13 9pm France3 Tv Chanel or France Tv for the replay )
Little practice b4 Ibz Closing 😎,having Fun Dancing on Cheezy popular/commercial summer anthems :rolleyes:
i guess we ll see some footage from this show weeks after and at end of year,as this popular french famous popular singer from 80's ,showed some nipples 👻 and maybe more but i was on wrong side (on her back) & didnt saw anything 😤)
Yeah i can do it but not on Boring music event the most elitist/underground one 😬 (Quiet hard to claim dancing on Cheezy tracks i hate but was only clapping for those few tracks that were my top cheezy list )
I should bring my ☠ hat ,they censored my Ibz tshirt

Back to Closing
Sept 25th Dance or die ushuaia Carl cox Cassy
Sept 26th:Matkub closing Party Afterlife + solomun?
Sept 27th cuckoo land closing pool party + Bmi Agoria Dj Harvey
Sept28th Ants closing party
Sept29th Zoo project + Saga closing party
Sept 30th Mercury closing Dj Harvey Pikes Hotel
Oct 1rst Heart factory closing party
Oct 2nd We love Benimussa park 6pm 6am
Oct 3rd Music on Destino with Cox + Afterlife closing? 90%not going but who knows ..
Oct 4th destino closing party with Solomun +Defected Closing
Oct 5th Ushuaia closing +amnesia closing party
Oct 6th Zoo project closing?Blue Marlin Closing(80%) ? Glitterbox closing party(50%)?Heart Closing?(50%)
Oct 7th DC10 closing party
Oct 8th recovery day 😴🤕 pikes Hotel?
Oct 9th Pikes hotel?

Who is in?
Let me know wich parties?
It will be nice to build big pack 6-10 people for places when u ll face rude people Dc10 Garden /Terrace ,ushuaia club , 1rst row

Attachments

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

Send name location of ur hotel through Pm
We should be 1uk guy,1 french girl, but i guess u want to go early to see ur friend? As i always plan destino departure from san an around 6h30pm..
I can give u name of someone that give free rides to unknown? but u had to wear a wig 🤣
I guess the price of the bus +1€ ,Should be fair,with free drinks (corana beers or san miguel ?,i dont drink beers,its for mates/guestd)aboard (if u want to give more,up to u 😬)

craig72

No longer active
Send name location of ur hotel through Pm
We should be 1uk guy,1 french girl, but i guess u want to go early to see ur friend? As i always plan destino departure from san an around 6h30pm..
I can give u name of someone that give free rides to unknown? but u had to wear a wig 🤣
I guess the price of the bus +1€ ,Should be fair,with free drinks (corana beers or san miguel ?,i dont drink beers,its for mates/guestd)aboard (if u want to give more,up to u 😬)
Arriving in the Punto would definitely be a great start to the day...😎 Priceless

giorgioa

I ve been on a national Tv broadcast last night(will be broadcast sept13 9pm France3 Tv Chanel or France Tv for the replay )
Little practice b4 Ibz Closing 😎,having Fun Dancing on Cheezy popular/commercial summer anthems :rolleyes:
i guess we ll see some footage from this show weeks after and at end of year,as this popular french famous popular singer from 80's ,showed some nipples 👻 and maybe more but i was on wrong side (on her back) & didnt saw anything 😤)
Yeah i can do it but not on Boring music event the most elitist/underground one 😬 (Quiet hard to claim dancing on Cheezy tracks i hate but was only clapping for those few tracks that were my top cheezy list )
I should bring my ☠ hat ,they censored my Ibz tshirt
View attachment 7637

Back to Closing
Sept 25th Dance or die ushuaia Carl cox Cassy
Sept 26th:Matkub closing Party Afterlife + solomun?
Sept 27th cuckoo land closing pool party
Sept28th Ants closing party
Sept29th Zoo project + Saga closing party
Sept 30th Mercury closing Dj Harvey Pikes Hotel
Oct 1rst Heart factory closing party
Oct 2nd We love Benimussa park 6pm 6am
Oct 3rd Music on Destino with Cox + Afterlife closing? 90%not going but who knows ..
Oct 4th destino closing party with Solomun +Defected Closing
Oct 5th Ushuaia closing +amnesia closing party
Oct 6th Zoo project closing?Blue Marlin Closing(80%) ? Glitterbox closing party(50%)?Heart Closing?(50%)
Oct 7th DC10 closing party
Oct 8th recovery day 😴🤕 pikes Hotel?
Oct 9th Pikes hotel?

Who is in?
Let me know wich parties?
It will be nice to build big pack 6-10 people for places when u ll face rude people Dc10 Garden /Terrace ,ushuaia club , 1rst row
Nice one! but 3rd October... Maybe paradise after at blue marlin?

FallenangelGparsons

Nice one! but 3rd October... Maybe paradise after at blue marlin?
I forgot this option but Carl Cox at Destino is an event not to miss.
Along last paradise after i left the place b4 10pm ,as really solo(can't even go solo now anymore,i ve lost the mojo 🤣) ,i couldnt fight back the rude people that shove me from center to right side of 1rst rank..Their trick?welcoming friends 2-4,at the end ,they ll shove u to far right, the reasons i m looking for mates on dancefloor to fight back those rude people and keep/sécure dancefloor on 1rst row.(4-5mates 1rst row will be handsome among ushuaia,Destino Dc10 amnesia)
More n more people texted me they will be there. along closing,a good thing for motivation as for some parties, im not really in, but if some mates insist to see me ill make an effort eg Glitterbox party not on my minds at all..

FallenangelGparsons

More than a few nanoseconds, I will see that friday night as no clue wich footage they keep for the broadcast musical Tv
With a sparkling yellow tshirt,hard not to spot a bloke..
Was in chat with my techno journalist bro a few hours ago mate,hesitating to go for ibz closing because of ibz plane tix from south of france
If that guy is in ibz,it means free guestlist for me at techno parties with booth dj and may include s+1 on vip with bottles, against some free rides and cheap housing deal from sept 25th to sept30th as from oct 1rt to 9th my second bed is booked for a girl (the beds are very closed by,its not like 2 beds in separate rooms as we used to share ibz 16 closing 🤔 Keep calm! hope she wont read as she is a member from here 😆)
I got the two shittest off duty jobs monday and tuesday (2×12hours) for decade i guess i ll enjoy the most to forget job duty pressure/stress 😬

Last edited: