Sept 25th Oct 10th

FallenangelGparsons

Good, being a French bloke is a Good sign we will meet for sure ,as sometimes too much talking n we never meet people once there,or sometimes a few mn
je t expliquerais ca en detail en privé sur WhatsApp.

FallenangelGparsons

1 spotlight send me this link a few hour ago
I'm blessed to appears among Carl Cox,Roger Sanchez and DJ Sneak 🤣 in Float your boat ibiza's add.
Oh Yes!OH YES!
From the WhatsApp group only 1 UK spotlight ibz vet followed even i was in +10 Whatsappgroup n had no clue if he will show up (the reason :No more WhatsApp group for ibz trips,I m ok to play part but not leader on it ,spending time to gather people u ll never met 🤨)
some UK worker met year b4 ,was there ,following the fb event I've sent to her, n introduce me to USA worker girl that works for amnesia Elrow as performer.

FallenangelGparsons

Hard to plan a peaceful ibz trip when people keep on texting u.
some other French couple (2 along my stay) met ibz 18 just text me if I'm back to ibz this year and if
I'm willing for
Guy Gerber Las dalias:No ,I dont like guy Gerber...
dc10 circoloco Aug 5th?I answered,maybe hoping lineup along garden is good n not same boring DJs along headers ,as I dont know if I can bare sardins effect in terrace as main DJs I'm keen play there than Club room more techno geared..
Can't wait to disconnect from reality 🆒 n always nice to met again known faces.

FallenangelGparsons

for 8-10€ u can have a water bottle in a club (eg Privilege ibz)
u can also have a good menu del dia

ps:For Closing ,make the 1rst step guys ,as who is in position not to have mates?
Spot ur best mate's option in ibiza...
I m fedup to try to help and people dont have time to make a reply if denying it s called COURTOISIE in French.
I guess it's the same in all country ? 🤔

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

There is one n only one WhatsApp group for meetup from now to aug 12th
Join the group 21 people(4-5 girls)

Introduce urself
Name
Country
Dates?
Location?
The more info about ur plan the more ull have chanceto Meet people..
I dont have time to text people
Whatsappgroup
Ps:anyone that join the group without making a post to introduce himself will b kickout straight away..

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

At beniras? Didnt have too much strenght to bang on drums those last days..as didnt played while driving for now...
First Real sleep (6 hours in a row)since sept 30th
Never been so tired as road from ushuaia to San an bay was quiet hard to do yesterday,even a easy ride..i had to make an halt of 5mn as couldnt see the road clearly :eek:...but canadien mate truste me. We arrive safely to the hotel

After Colin,uk from glasto, as best new mate allonge my 4 1rst days
For next days until yesterday french @Steven48 is 2nd new best mate ...bro u can tell there,the pirate is the answer for ur ibz trip 🆒 at many levels
Usa Alex too as he knows his House music too,even enjoying all techno djs ,having good idea to go to space shop 2 Times ,spreading pre paix tix as not recovered from last party..ants elrow ushuaia..

Guys ,allways listen to me or ull spread lot of €
Eg 95€ Clavin Harris :rolleyes:

One night stand this friday ,even not sure to be on free guestlist i ve succeeded to make the price 28,10 to
Good mates, i cant do this favour to an unknown..

Joris voorn set was good yesterday at elrow ushuaia
I went to émergency room as my nose was bleeding like hell,staff thinking because of too much cocaïne 😬
Still had issue with italian bloke that ,even high as f*** make big move, like space of 2 people n ,keep on bumping into me, u can feel when people shove u in maikng sneaky/pushu moveves to show u r in their dancefloor..
Nearly on way to Ko him but he get that im not a feuking weak peasant to argue n i tel him he was a joke with his caméra on the air a lot of time
Thank lord best mate join me later as between a pack of 7 italians,hard to keep ur space..

Back to life thanks to this first Real night
See u at Storyteller Cova santa + heart tonight for matkub satori.
That feeling when 2 heart staff sécurité spot u n shaker ur hands:pirata,de vuelta?
They always check tix but one staff tell girl staff not to check n let me enter the club straght away

Ps:drinks are free in émergency room, i enjoyed very much my ushuaia water 😆

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

Too far..i cant drive too much distance

Planning storyteller cova santa,making ride 2 two brazilain ,sayin my music kiss ass ,i know baby

Listening to music from cova santa P,it didnt convonce mets go Bora Bora ibz!!
Passing by San jordi ,smelling food from El timbal restaurant,we décide to eat n chill than party ..Savigny energy for Hezry ibz satori tonight74387439

ibizageeer69

At beniras? Didnt have too much strenght to bang on drums those last days..as didnt played while driving for now...
First Real sleep (6 hours in a row)since sept 30th
Never been so tired as road from ushuaia to San an bay was quiet hard to do yesterday,even a easy ride..i had to make an halt of 5mn as couldnt see the road clearly :eek:...but canadien mate truste me. We arrive safely to the hotel

After Colin,uk from glasto, as best new mate allonge my 4 1rst days
For next days until yesterday french @Steven48 is 2nd new best mate ...bro u can tell there,the pirate is the answer for ur ibz trip 🆒 at many levels
Usa Alex too as he knows his House music too,even enjoying all techno djs ,having good idea to go to space shop 2 Times ,spreading pre paix tix as not recovered from last party..ants elrow ushuaia..

Guys ,allways listen to me or ull spread lot of €
Eg 95€ Clavin Harris :rolleyes:

One night stand this friday ,even not sure to be on free guestlist i ve succeeded to make the price 28,10 to
Good mates, i cant do this favour to an unknown..

Joris voorn set was good yesterday at elrow ushuaia
I went to émergency room as my nose was bleeding like hell,staff thinking because of too much cocaïne 😬
Still had issue with italian bloke that ,even high as f*** make big move, like space of 2 people n ,keep on bumping into me, u can feel when people shove u in maikng sneaky/pushu moveves to show u r in their dancefloor..
Nearly on way to Ko him but he get that im not a feuking weak peasant to argue n i tel him he was a joke with his caméra on the air a lot of time
Thank lord best mate join me later as between a pack of 7 italians,hard to keep ur space..

Back to life thanks to this first Real night
See u at Storyteller Cova santa + heart tonight for matkub satori.
That feeling when 2 heart staff sécurité spot u n shaker ur hands:pirata,de vuelta?
They always check tix but one staff tell girl staff not to check n let me enter the club straght away

Ps:drinks are free in émergency room, i enjoyed very much my ushuaia water 😆
same old shit captain, get some fkn sleep before you try hitting the roads in the old punto, serious question mate! do you and other Parisians drive about in that sleep deprived state in France or do you just think fck it it's Ibiza who cares?? you'd have to be brain damaged to get in a car with you my friend, had a mate killed by a dick like you who thought he was ok after 2 days without sleep, but what the hell your getting those Instagram/Facebook hits so all's good on your quest to be an Ibiza legend 💩

FallenangelGparsons

I didnt have time to lookfor Satori page
Dont worry guys ,i manage the ride
I was checked 3 Times by Guardian civil last sat..7440
ROCK ON ! At HEART tonight
ME ,mate n Ibiza virgin from 21 wharsapp group ...
Ps:Rule of thumb :NEVER judge people when you don't know them...Quest?already done closing 17 ,21 days partying in a row .21hours of sleep..

FallenangelGparsons

Satori was good night, lot of place to dance
a guitarist , a drummer & satori on flute keyboard. (i took a selfie with satori but forgot to put the flash, i could ask him again when seeing him, in a van leaving heart.)

Sat night , u can't be checked
Police/Guardia civil, in roundabout close to can tomas for those going to san an, all cars get check for alcohol test
roundabout talamanca, just after the road from avenina de agosto, all car checked, after dropping mate at hotel se figuerea
the road ibz town san an, the roundabout close to ibz town, the one were u have option to go to airport on ur left

Meetup:
how many ibz virgin mates? 1 french, 1 brazilian girl
new good mates :UK colin& usa mexican roots Alex
Former mates, best UAE mate, Canadian Luke, Fusion,1 french mate(waiting for his mates landing next days), parisian girls ..
many mates seen at parties & some not even at same party

All other that didnt follow were pure loose of times,as i foresee, i don't need theses kind of people just to be clear,(especially the ones that want everything for FREE, Feuck u bitch 🤫) only 4 new priceless mates among +20 new contacts

Zero extra cost with the car renting 🆒, wash it 2 times even with hands & i lost only my sunglasses clipper 25€ (got spare one), the only shit happened was the cellphone dropping that didnt show image on screen but we can still hear the alarm clock

Ibz summer done, lets talk about closing now 🤩
im in 2 whatsapp group, i want real ravers (males on the whole, girls are to shy to meet, ur loss baby 😉 but are welcome too) not posers here 😆 people that can recover quickly and not needing 1-2 day after a party :rolleyes: (im back at office this morning, seeing some black spot on my computer screen o_O)
Don't stand by me for exploration , except the formentera Ibz spotlight touring ,we didnt manage as mate couldn't cope with it at 9h00am after a party that end 6am, even not the boat that start Midday

Who want to join my rides?

give info about u
such dates of stay
Location?
ur kind of music?if into EDM Reggeaton , nice to see u, See u in another world 😆 (unless u follow my schedule blindly)

Last edited: