Sept 1st to 17th

Nobbie Q

I always say every year is my final year, but this will really be my final year of these extravagant solo trips.

Staying in PDB La Noria hotel from Sept 1 to 10th then 10th to 17th in San Antonio at Don Pepe.

Let's all get wasted and party!

In San Antonio 12th to 21st September going solo again but meeting up with a few I met off here a few years back as we all go out the same time every year and meet up .

In San Antonio 12th to 21st September going solo again but meeting up with a few I met off here a few years back as we all go out the same time every year and meet up .

Sick man. I'm trying to get maybe a WhatsApp group going for the Sept heads. Send me a DM

I always say every year is my final year, but this will really be my final year of these extravagant solo trips.

Staying in PDB La Noria hotel from Sept 1 to 10th then 10th to 17th in San Antonio at Don Pepe.

Let's all get wasted and party!
What parties you hitting up? I think I'll be there Sept 6-8 for Cuttin Headz and Elrow.

What parties you hitting up? I think I'll be there Sept 6-8 for Cuttin Headz and Elrow.

I have my VIP tix for El Row already! Sept 6th I'm doing VGBDS most likely. My whole first week I'm partying at least once a day, something will have to give! But El Row I'm doing for sure

So my plans-

1st- Solomun + Denis Horvat
2nd- maybe circo, but def Cocoon
3rd- Resistance
4th Dance or Die (might die by here!) And maybe Tronic closing
5th- Music On day party Destino and maybe afterlife
6th- Vagabundos or Transmoderna (don't @ me!)
7th- El Row
8th- toss up between Pacha and Heart
9th- 100 % Circo loco
10th- REST, go to a beach
11th- maybe Formentera
12th Afterlife
13th- Kraftwerk at Ushuaia
14th- unsure, maybe another rest day
15th- Solomun and Gerd Janson
16th- Circo and or Cocoon
17th- off to Berlin

All of these parties are subject to change and just looking at my schedule, it looks daunting lol. My first week I'll have to sacrifice something for sure

Some change in hotel plans-

Staying at My Luxary Suites Sept 1 - 9th in PDB and then 9th- 17th - Hotel Don Pepe San Antonio

Will hopefully have a time for an evening beer on the 8th? Though I'll most likely be heading to Octan (coz it seems like the only night in the week it's on) but maybe Pacha... Will certainly be going to CL on the 9th, but heading early-ish (& leaving when it gets too rammed or I get knackered!).

So my plans-

1st- Solomun + Denis Horvat
2nd- maybe circo, but def Cocoon
3rd- Resistance
4th Dance or Die (might die by here!) And maybe Tronic closing
5th- Music On day party Destino and maybe afterlife
6th- Vagabundos or Transmoderna (don't @ me!)
7th- El Row
8th- toss up between Pacha and Heart
9th- 100 % Circo loco
10th- REST, go to a beach
11th- maybe Formentera
12th Afterlife
13th- Kraftwerk at Ushuaia
14th- unsure, maybe another rest day
15th- Solomun and Gerd Janson
16th- Circo and or Cocoon
17th- off to Berlin

All of these parties are subject to change and just looking at my schedule, it looks daunting lol. My first week I'll have to sacrifice something for sure
Holee sheet Nobbie, you're gonni have to factor in a trip to the hospital at some stage

Back