BIGGEST EVER LINE UP FOR IBIZA ROCKS REVEALED

McRackin

Super Moderator
BIGGEST EVER LINE UP FOR IBIZA ROCKS REVEALED

100 + POOL PARTIES
170 + ARTISTS
1 INCREDIBLE SUMMER

INCLUDING WORLD EXCLUSIVE #MERKY FESTIVAL BY STORMZY

RESIDENCIES FROM RUDIMENTAL, CRAIG DAVID, MK, DJ EZ, JAX JONES, SONNY FODERA, LOVELY LAURA & BEN SANTIAGO PLUS MUCH MORE

LEADING THE DAY CLUBBING REVOLUTION AT THE HOME OF THE POOL PARTY

#DAYLIFE

Ibiza Rocks unveil its biggest and most impressive programme in its near 15-year history

This season Ibiza Rocks presents a programme like no other, featuring unique residencies, a stunning poolside setting and sensational exclusives including Stormzy, Craig David, Jax Jones, DJ EZ, Rudimental and MK. If that’s not enough, this years summer season will see Ibiza Rocks partner with JD for its biggest partnership in over a decade. Alongside the partnership, this year will see it’s largest-ever lineup to date, as the owner of the #Daylife concept, Ibiza Rocks welcomes the latest additions to the lineup including Dave, Fredo, Anne Marie, Mabel, Stefflon Don, Kelis, James Arthur, Artwork, Toddla T, 2manydJs, Disciples, Derrick Carter, Hannah Wants, Wilkinson and lots more. Ibiza Rocks has firmly become the home of the pool party in Ibiza and with now over 120 of its famous pool parties taking place daily during the 2019 peak season, it’s a daytime clubbing revolution.

Ibiza Rocks is the No.1 youth destination in Ibiza and arguably the gateway to the isle for Generation Z. Having more than doubled it’s pool party programme for 2019, the season's events are taking place poolside seven days a week during peak times. 2019’s summer line up, alongside the newly upgraded venue, will no doubt be a key summer visual embracing every essence of the daytime party revolution that Ibiza Rocks has ignited. Think sunny pool colours mixed with this years best and most varied artists, think #Daylife at Ibiza Rocks.

Proving the pulling power of Ibiza Rocks, grime king Stormzy will return to the Pool Party venue for the world-exclusive #MERKY Festival in the same week he headlines the Pyramid stage at Glastonbury. With Dave and Fredo also joining the line-up, #Merky Festival is a real-time representation of one of the most exciting times in music in the world right now.

From UK grime to daytime disco with Chicago House legend Derrick Carter and fun-filled parties with La Discotheque, to the new female-focused Superfoxx fuelled by JD parties which feature Stefflon Don and Kelis, to the return of iconic DJ EZ, this lineup has more depth than ever before.

Returning residencies from Craig David, Rudimental, MK, Cuckoo Land with Sonny Fodera and Lovely Laura & Ben Santiago promise to be their most impressive shows yet whilst debut resident Jax Jones will bring huge hits, special guests and guaranteed sunshine vibes with ‘Snacks.’ The home of the pool party will also welcome two other new residencies in the form of Bongos Bingo and the Hip Hop & R&B party starters Applebum.

Boasting the most diverse lineup of artists and events in its lifetime, the ever-evolving, multi-genre, multi-faceted Ibiza Rocks experience is more appealing than ever - with hotel sales up 46% year on year and 184k event guests expected throughout the season.

Jordan Hallpike, Director of Talent & Programming, Ibiza Rocks Group said: "Last summer was the first year we dedicated our programme exclusively to daytime pool parties, which resulted in our best performing year to date. We have fine-tuned every element of the experience, defined the best time slots, curated the line-ups and the customer experience to make Ibiza Rocks a fully functioning day club. Now, in 2019 with fantastic new venue refurbishments and our biggest line-up ever we are ready to establish the Ibiza Rocks venue as the best day club experience in the world!"

:arrow: TICKETS HERE

28ko4h.jpg

Seeking to buy 2 tickets for Radio One party @ Ibiza Rocks Hotel on August 2nd, 2019

HELP!... SOMEONE!... ANYONE!

Looking at attending La Discoteque on 9th September only because the line up looks really good.

What’s the prices like at Ibiza Rocks? Don’t fancy getting ripped off all day! I’m only bothered about seeing artwork and Greg wilson. The first event didn’t look upto much really!

drinks are a little cheaper than in the big clubs. a beer is maybe 8€ or so? I'm not 100% sure though.

Faasck lol. Well I can't miss Crazy P next week so I'll be going... expect to see a slightly out of shape brown bloke instead!

Would you let me know how it is please Nobbie Q? as we are supposed to be going on the 16th, hoping it's just a chilled, fun vibe.

I'm planning on going then too, but yeah I'll let you know. Ibiza rocks is actually very responsive through Facebook messenger, so you can ask them anything, quite impressed actually.

But as for this Monday, I gotta see Session Victim, 2ManyDJs and Crazy P. I don't know why they stuff so many residents in the lineup though, and just don't give the main artists longer setttimes.

I'm planning on going then too, but yeah I'll let you know. Ibiza rocks is actually very responsive through Facebook messenger, so you can ask them anything, quite impressed actually.

But as for this Monday, I gotta see Session Victim, 2ManyDJs and Crazy P. I don't know why they stuff so many residents in the lineup though, and just don't give the main artists longer setttimes.
Might see you there, be on the look out for a little northern chav ??

So there isn't really many reports on Ibiza Rocks, I'd like to share my experience.

I went to La Discotheque on Sept 16th (sigh, which ended up being my last Ibiza party). I was immediately greeted with security wrestling a guy outside and putting him to the ground. Yikes. Anyways, once past that you go into the lobby area which is actually really nice and open with lots of trees. You pass security and you go downstairs to the pool area. They usually have lockers to keep your stuff but they explained they were understaffed and couldn't. It was really my phone and money i was concerned with. I had a plastic shopping bag which I kept it in, so I just ended up keeping it to the front of the stage, where the pool meets it.

The crowd was very UK. I thought it was decent numbers wise. There's a lifeguard who squirts you with water sneakily. Yes you can use the pool and bring your drinks inside. I even saw a couple smoking too. I came sorta late and I was pissed that I missed Crazy P, but I caught Norman Jay, Derrick Carter and Doorly. Good disco music all around, Doorly played more recognizable disco tracks. The last two hours was pretty fun, everyone is drunk and just splashing about in the pool. They have inflatable tubes that you can use as well. I was happy to make it to this party, it was cool swimming around and enjoying music at the same time. The DJ has their back to the pool though if that matters.

Back