Two guys 16th to 20th
Solo 20th to 22nd

Location San An - Hotel Phuket & Gran Sol

Events
Fri - Cuckoo Land Ibiza rocks onto either Music on Amnesia or Cuttin Heads DC10
Sun - Destino pre onto Solomun or Solid Grooves
Monday - Ocean Beach Hed Kandi (Maybe)
Tue - Resistance

A whatsapp group will be created for those on the island around this period.
We can meet for pre drinks/Just to say hello and chill/Join on route to the club/Say hello in the club

Last edited:
I will be saying Yes a lot during this period

Location San An because I am not a mug

Events
Fri - Cuckoo Land Ibiza rocks onto either Music on Amnesia or Cuttin Heads DC10
Sun - Destino pre onto Solomun or Solid Grooves
Tue - Resistance

Come and say hello or join me if you wish

If you add that if folk do join you, you won't video them while partying, if they don't want that, might gee folk along abit

I'm over 20-24th, staying in san antonio. Looking particularly at eric prydz at hi on the tuesday. Bar that open to plans.

Hey mate.. It would have been a lot of fun but my date starts on 24th .. But I'm gonna say Yes to your dates anyways .. I bet JJ killed it at tomorrowland .. Looking forward to more Ibiza vlogs.. Cheers

Hey mate.. It would have been a lot of fun but my date starts on 24th .. But I'm gonna say Yes to your dates anyways .. I bet JJ killed it at tomorrowland .. Looking forward to more Ibiza vlogs.. Cheers

Thanks bud - I have gained in the region of 30subs on my last two vlogs... More to come based on the feedback! Though I feel I may need to invest in something more purposeful for vloging

Jamie Jones was quality but honestly my favourite of the day was EDX

so is shine but i don't think many on here are trance fans haha

I like the old school trance - not sure anything recent is any good?

If you're about let me know - add me on IG and we can arrange meeting up or saying hello when we're in the club

Back