Sat April 11th monday 14 April th morning:Recommandation for an Ibz Virgin

FallenangelGparsons

Hello s Party people
A new friend met 1 week ago just landed in Ibiza for her 1st time to celebrate her Bday with friends.
Location in San Antonio.

Any recommandations for her journey?

Restaurants? Beaches? Beach Bar parties & so on...

tonight friday 11th april:
- bambuddha opening
- flash at veto (ex grial) with ilario alicante
- pacha as always

tomorrow saturday 12th april:
- blue marlin opening
- more pacha

sunday 13th april
- blue marlin opening again
- sands opening

there are more events...i think at nassau on sunday? then also a few places on salinas beach are opening these days, worth a visit too.

1609767_309440992514073_2876171105991866549_n.png

Tonight Dunes, playa Den Bossa from midnight to 04h30 with DJ Alex Andre :cool: (ibz dj i follow)
Drummers April 12 san Jordi market April 13th Benirras (it helps to have the drummers on your FB :cool: especially the "leaders" & the local djs too )

@sushi:
- defected at booom 18th april
- underground on 19th april
- pacha of course
- various events at beach clubs

see you when you're here :)

she can't spot Sands for the opening..she is at Santos & told me it's Santos & not Sands :D is Sands close to ushaia tower from Santos or far on in direction of the round about ..Nassau...at 6.00 pm i advice them to go to Benirras..then Blue marlin opening ..they have been turned back as they were not well dress for party & more fore beach

yes, just notice that they change of place between Nassau & coco Beach..i guess my friends may left Santos in order to go to benirras...then blue Marlin Opening 2nd day...last day of their short trip as they will leave sunday afternoon...All shops in PDB are closed, i wanted her to bring me some tank top at Ibiza clubbers in pdb:Snow white tnak top :cool: sniffing some coke , close to FMIF shop...At least i told her if she can pick me a Blue Marlin Ibiza cap (it sounds expensive 70€ a cap, but can't imagine how many drinks i 've been offered in Paris's clubs thanks to my look :p ,yesterday a girl offered me some champagne in the Vip area of french fancy/chic club :), she works for ushuaia , guetta FMIF party :cool:, Bingo! Free place to go to Ushauaia even im not on Guatta:D

do you have some more details about this? where can we get the tickets? where does it starts?
boat party in april? does it work?
aah update on this. they had to postpone this to start of may unfortunately. but instead they'll do another of their villa parties this sunday all day :)

Headed to Ibiza this weekend? Experimental Beach opens tomorrow at 10am! New cocktail menu plus DJs on this weekend.

See you there!

PS - we'll announce our official opening party date soon!

Back