Sankeys Ibiza turns into Octan Ibiza

jeez, what an obsession with cox...

tumblr_l3dwq5tXGh1qzoz68o1_400.gif

Is this is what we love have been teasing lately?

I think they’re involved with an end of season party with several promoters. That particular We Love event is at Benimussa. Haven’t seen anything re Sankeys with them though.

When can we expect line ups? I am guessing they will follow suit of Sankeys when it comes to drink prices etc?

When can we expect line ups? I am guessing they will follow suit of Sankeys when it comes to drink prices etc?

line ups come bit by bit now. mind the club only opens in a month.

drink prices should be on the very reasonable side from what I've heard. ask me again when the club is open so we'll report ;)

line ups come bit by bit now. mind the club only opens in a month.

drink prices should be on the very reasonable side from what I've heard. ask me again when the club is open so we'll report ;)
Cheers mate just seen the page on tickets etc and warriors isn't in my date rang. Such a shame hope there is something that might tempt me early September when I am there as I love the underground feel of Sankeys or Octan as it's now known.

Cheers mate just seen the page on tickets etc and warriors isn't in my date rang. Such a shame hope there is something that might tempt me early September when I am there as I love the underground feel of Sankeys or Octan as it's now known.

I guess it'll heavily depend on how july and august work for them. if they do well I'm pretty certain some of their events will continue into september (maybe not warriors but even that's a possibility)

Back