San Antonio - Sunset & Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
the video is very nice indeed! but i find the soundtrack really lame. there is so much good music around and they use something like that?

1489202_1381382548788535_320534665_n.jpg

not bad - but by far not strong enough to bring me in the mood to book there ...
a million lightyears behind that KU/ibiza-80s-"pr"-video

today i was listening the cadena ser radio, who were broadcasting live from the fitur tourism fair in madrid, and a representative of the consell insular mentioned that this year a new 26-room hostal aimed at the gay community will open in san antonio :!:

a new era indeed...

not bad - but by far not strong enough to bring me in the mood to book there ...
a million lightyears behind that KU/ibiza-80s-"pr"-video

... and the official "gay" tourist promotion" video of the Consell Insular de Ibiza is way better to - actually this one would bring me in the mood to book (and i´m not gay) ...
link to video inside here =>
http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...-politica-familiar-denuncia-video/671942.html

youtube-link of that video ... anybody ?
love it ... actually it´s a masterpiece !

Last edited by a moderator:
i've only watched it now. agree, it captures ibiza really well - like it (not so much the song though)
you should watch it more often -
then you find out that the track fits 100% ;)
don´t forget the target-group of this vid is the gay-market !

ps:
love the pics from privi/supermartxe-closing-party -
was in the middle of all these glowsticks

this week they're attending to the ITB fair in berlin not only with the "sunset & sea" campaign but also with another slogan: "the best things in life are free. sant antoni, open 365 days a year"!

oh and btw, remember some years ago ibiza town wanted to do a "walk of fame"?! well, now san antonio plans to do one in ses variades (yes, the sunset strip)... surely there's better things to spend the citizen's money on?!

theibizasun

Walk of Fame
The Town Hall last week announced it was to create a Walk of Fame in ses Variades, similar to that in Hollywood, to honour the celebrities which have made the municipality famous across the globe. The Councillor for Tourism, Vicent Ribas, revealed that a special committee would be set up to choose the artists, with some of the names mooted so far to inaugurate the “walk” including Pete Tong, José Padilla, Elton John or Pino Sagliocco.
During the press conference Ribas also elaborated on what is to be known as “Ibiza October Festival”, a four day event to be held from 9th October. The festival will be inspired by a flower power flavour and include concerts, culture and gastronomy “in an authentic hippy atmosphere”.
Ribas said that as well as the sunset & sea theme, the municipality would focus on its new slogan at the Berlin Travel Fair, which took place last week. “The best things in life are free. Sant Antoni open 365 days a year” will allow users to download on to a telephone or tablet videos and information of San Antonio.

today i was listening the cadena ser radio, who were broadcasting live from the fitur tourism fair in madrid, and a representative of the consell insular mentioned that this year a new 26-room hostal aimed at the gay community will open in san antonio :!:

a new era indeed...
what used to be laurel, now called the purple hostel!

The first and only accommodation in San Antonio on Ibiza island, dedicated exclusively to the LGBT market, - not just gay friendly.

1623731_1440156532884992_822626351_n.jpg

TPH

back in july 2014 the mayoress said she wanted antidisturbios (riot police) in the streets of the village... we all thought she went mad!
:arrow: http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...pide-antidisturbios-guardia-civil/705836.html

but no, she was serious about it!!!
:arrow: http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...z-pide-antidisturbios-calles-sant/747209.html

great piece from our friends at the ibiza sun:
:arrow: http://theibizan.com/news/san-antonio-mayor-wants-riot-police-on-the-streets/

thankfully the elections are around the corner and with a bit of luck we can get rid of some of these incompetents...

10446630_649764828486539_2923413085528006651_n.jpg

Reiniciando Sant Antoni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back