San An water taxis to Cala Bassa/Conta

claretclubber

I previously drove to both Cala Bassa and Conta beaches but this year we don not have transport as it is not worth it for the time we are there.

I'm sure you can get the water taxis from San An, is there anywhere to find the time tables? Woodruff might have a photo?

If not anyone know how often the buses go in that direction from the bus station?

I want to take friends to Cala Bassa so the girls can sit on 1cm sq of sand whilst we jump off the rocks. I understand that there might be more room at Cala Conta though and it is nicer for swimming.

Thanks

I previously drove to both Cala Bassa and Conta beaches but this year we don not have transport as it is not worth it for the time we are there.

I'm sure you can get the water taxis from San An, is there anywhere to find the time tables? Woodruff might have a photo?

If not anyone know how often the buses go in that direction from the bus station?
don´t go by bus.
it´s a million times better by boat.

cala bassa is a nightmare. better go to cala conte
(nightmare , too this year in high season. but still better).

which hotel do you stay ? at every stop of the boat in sanan and sananbay you find big timetables.
have pics. but can´t upload them. size to big.

Cheers

I'm at ES Pla so the harbour will be closest. Mrs get sea sick so need a back up plan with the bus, she manages the small boat to Formentera and the party boats... Some would say she plays on it :eek:

My mates enjoyed hiring from star boats but guess they'll be book up- I might enquire.

... Mrs get sea sick so need a back up plan with the bus, she manages the small boat to Formentera and the party boats... Some would say she plays on it :eek: ...
omg. there was on older sea sick woman on board on that all day long trip around ibiza and to formentera. it was disgusting ! the worst joke was that she was back on board after the break in dalt vila instead of going home in a taxi or whatever. of course after 15min she was sea sick again and vomited on the floor where everybody has to go on that small boat ...

Is there still a water taxi that goes from cala de bou back to san an? doing Kumharas sunset drink and don't fancy the walk

Is there still a water taxi that goes from cala de bou back to san an? doing Kumharas sunset drink and don't fancy the walk
There is indeed :) one that leaves from hotel Fiesta Milord and one that leaves from behind the hotel San Remo

cala comte !

cala salada = one of the beaches to avoid at all costs during high season
only go there for VERY early morning or late night swim

great short boat trip. these boats go all day from early morning till around midnight
(or probably even later in august )

bit old but i bet still same times.and price will have gone us as well
35ipvkl.jpg

Back