San An to DC10

carl288

Yo. What’s the cheapest way to get to DC10 from San An? I know the discobus doesn’t go there direct but some guy advised to get the discobus to Ushuaïa then a taxi from there. Will that be cheapest?

Yes taxi from Ushuaia to dc10 roughly 10 euros. It can be walked from Ushuaia but wouldn’t recommend.
Not sure from san an to dc10 but probably about 30 euros.

the two cheapest ways include a bit of walking but you could save the taxi fare...

option A is taking the discobus from san antonio to ushuaia (discobus L3B) and then walk to dc10 - 20mins walk.

option B is taking the bus line L8 from san antonio via san josep and getting off at can bellotera and then walk down into san jordi and to dc10. again a good 20mins walk.

In my experience, there are usually a lot of people getting taxi's to DC10 on a Monday from San Antonio. If you are alone or in a group, there will more than likely be people to share with if you wanted too and the taxi is only 30 euros anyway, so between a full taxi your only talking 7/8 euro's each way so not worth the hassle and time wasted getting buses and walking IMO.

In my experience, there are usually a lot of people getting taxi's to DC10 on a Monday from San Antonio. If you are alone or in a group, there will more than likely be people to share with if you wanted too and the taxi is only 30 euros anyway, so between a full taxi your only talking 7/8 euro's each way so not worth the hassle and time wasted getting buses and walking IMO.

With you on that one

There is a taxi stop next to west end on the front.... You will find groups of people there getting in a taxi

I have shared taxi's a number of times with people it is easy to do

Also you sometimes get the odd fake taxi that will drive you there. I have done this twice but the total cost is only about 10euro less so no point really risking it

Otherwise Bus and then walk will be the cheapest

Note that you will get a taxi home unless you haven't drunk or consumed an illegal substances and can walk back to Ushuaia and get a bus back

Yesterday i headed over to DC-10 from san an, I got the discobus to PDB which was 3.50 euros, taxi from PDB which was just over 7 euros. Unfortunately I didn’t have it in me to deal with taxi and the bus again on leaving DC-10 so got a taxi back to my hotel which was 31 euros.

Not sure if that helps :)

Good advice

Thanks for the price , i know now the real amount saved by people when making them free rides :D

Pdb->Dc10 (some friend of a mate was on the way to give me 5€ tip, last time ibz 16, i drove them(3boys, one girl on a knee of a boy o_O) For free to dc10 as not willing to go to paradise that day, but one say "no ,no need between friends" o_O ,next days, i paid a 100€ fine (car parked in front of our hotel Jabeque in Yellow zone, for 10mn , luggage dropping) because of them , helping them to have a location their last day, they didnt pay it all, half on my house :confused: so i should take those 5€ that may reduce my 50€ loss fine)

when paying a fine in ibz it's a lot of waiting time 3-4 hours at least at the office located carrer de baleares ibz town.

When trying to help in ibz u sometimes lose (precious) time & money (those 2 hours waiting in front of palladium hotel pdb for an ibz virgin princess to have her hair dry :mad:(she had her 10hours sleep a day not me :rolleyes:) b4 going to woomoon opening 18, when u go to woomoon after 8h00pm u may not have p place, so again a 30mn loss to find P place in the road)

Thanks for the price , i know now the real amount saved by people when making them free rides :D

Pdb->Dc10 (some friend of a mate was on the way to give me 5€ tip, last time ibz 16, i drove them(3boys, one girl on a knee of a boy o_O) For free to dc10 as not willing to go to paradise that day, but one say "no ,no need between friends" o_O ,next days, i paid a 100€ fine (car parked in front of our hotel Jabeque in Yellow zone, for 10mn , luggage dropping) because of them , helping them to have a location their last day, they didnt pay it all, half on my house :confused: so i should take those 5€ that may reduce my 50€ loss fine)

when paying a fine in ibz it's a lot of waiting time 3-4 hours at least at the office located carrer de baleares ibz town.

When trying to help in ibz u sometimes lose (precious) time & money (those 2 hours waiting in front of palladium hotel pdb for an ibz virgin princess to have her hair dry :mad:(she had her 10hours sleep a day not me :rolleyes:) b4 going to woomoon opening 18, when u go to woomoon after 8h00pm u may not have p place, so again a 30mn loss to find P place in the road)

Last time I ask: WHO IS YOUR DEALER?

Gutted looking at next weeks line up for Circoloco! A million times better than last nights that’s for sure.

Back