San an in June?

LeeMc

Hi, I'm back in Ibiza on the 22nd June, i was wondering what its like at this time of year, i went in august last year and the place was packed but for some reason the West End was rather empty.... strange i thought, maybe just picked a bad week, anyone got any info?

cheers

10 days to go!! :p

Last 2 wks in June are great, all the clubs/bars are open and the island is buzzing. It will be busy but not as busy as say August but imo that's a good thing, more room to dance :D

cheers, with regard to the west end being empty last august, is this just bad luck or are people tending to stay away from there now?

LeeMc said:
cheers, with regard to the west end being empty last august, is this just bad luck or are people tending to stay away from there now?

I'm not really a West End girl so I don't know what it was like but I do know that last year the number of people going to Ibiza for the West End was lower than in previous years (they were going to other places Falaraki etc) but the number of people going for the big clubs (Space, Pacha etc) was as high as previous years if not higher.

I'm sure the West End will still be busy, all the bars will be open and some people still enjoy it.

i went to faliraki 2 years ago, cant understand why people go there, compared to ibiza, its like comparing a luxury 5* hotel to a mud hut, in a word its crap ;)

staying in the ibizamar apartments in san an bay, didnt make it to any clubs last year, was 5 of us there on a stag week, just me and my mate going this year so looking to explore more, i have a phone number of a family friend who is out there as he works for roger sanchez, so gunna ring him when i get there and he's gunna sort us some vip passes and suchlike, i noticed that roger sanchez is opening at pacha the day after we arrive so fingers crossed might get some passes for that

THE IBIZAMARKET DROPPED 40 % LAST YEAR DUE TO POOR ECONOMY AND (BELIEVE IT OR NOT) RAPTURE TV AND OTHER PROGRAMS DEPICTING IBIZA AS BEING THE MOST HORRIBLE PLACE EVER......

WE COULD REALLY FEEL THE DIFFERENCE WHEN WE GOT THERE, NOT AS MANY PAVEMENT-PUKERS AS THE YEARS BEFORE.... :p

well hopefully it wont be as bad this year, maybe all the people who fell for the hyped up club reps tv show will realise that faliraki is a s%£T hole

I always think it's nice to visit any "resort" at the beginning of the season.

Ibiza is gonna be lovely! It's been washed by the winter storms, and the remnants of last season's partying have gone ... she's fresh and waiting now ..

Back