Sale of Alcohol at the airport.

gutsy

I can’t for the life of me remember if there is a duty free/ shops selling alcohol when you exit the luggage carousels around the front entrance. Will like to buy a bottle of something as where we are staying is not close to shops. Will get taxi driver to stop somewhere otherwise. Obviously easier if at airport.
Can anyone enlighten me.
Thanks

Depending on the time of your arrival I believe the café once you pass baggage reclaim sells beer. But I don't think more than that, and obviously in individual units ie. not crates

I can’t for the life of me remember if there is a duty free/ shops selling alcohol when you exit the luggage carousels around the front entrance. Will like to buy a bottle of something as where we are staying is not close to shops. Will get taxi driver to stop somewhere otherwise. Obviously easier if at airport.
Can anyone enlighten me.
Thanks
I know what you mean, a last chance duty free before you go landside- we have one at Bristol, but there isn’t one at IBZ. How about buying it on the plane if your airline does a duty free jobby?

Yeah definitely worth just picking up something at the airport your departing from.

Most airlines won't include a duty free bag as part of your carry on luggage. There are some pretty good UK airports deals and the alcohol allowance has been increased to 4 litres of spirit per person.
I paid 20 quid for 2 litres of Stoli flying from Bristol to Barcelona.

Last edited:
Yeah definitely worth just picking up something at the airport your departing from.

Most airlines won't include a duty free bag as part of your carry on luggage. There are some pretty good UK airports deals and the alcohol allowance has been increased to 4 litres of spirit per person.
They’ve got Brecon Gin for 11quid at Bristol. Yummy

never crossed my mind. Shows how often I buy duty free drink at airport. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Can anyone enlighten me.
Thanks
after 22pm you cannot buy alcohol in any shop

Back