Royal Wedding

Morbyd

Get your souvenirs before they run out!

Will-Kate-Mug.jpg

:lol:

Erin and I had something similar for our wedding mate :lol:

Its a very British thing my nan loved her Charles and Di wedding plate!

Erin and I had something similar for our wedding mate :lol:

Its a very British thing my nan loved her Charles and Di wedding plate!

Over there Rob, ol' mucker! There it is!

The point! The one you missed!;)

It's got the wrong chinless wonder on it! :lol:

I am not a fan of the royal family or their china collection....

We get an extra day off though so i am not moaning one bit :lol:

my gran still has the plates, the mugs (the spoons!)

street parties in east london, apples n pears, pearly queens, the krays never hurt their own etc etc

am amazed that the royals have managed to keep the hewitt/harry thing out of the papers all these years. It is after all the worst kept secret in town. My guess is the papers are scared of the almighty lawsuit that would follow?

lol @ Jam Man

Kate's quite hot in a dirty posh bird sorta way, although I still don't think I'll be glued to the telly on the day.

lol @ Jam Man

Kate's quite hot in a dirty posh bird sorta way, although I still don't think I'll be glued to the telly on the day.

there were a lot of girls like that at my university - sloaney dorises straight out of boarding school, loaded, sometimes driving around in old jeeps - they would stagger around campus trying to identify posh boys with whom they could have some fun in the haystack, usually in rugby tops with 'jessica sailing club on tour '93' written on the back, red jeans and timberland boots

I drunkenly tried my chances with the heiress to the Cadbury fortune once but I was obviously punching way too far above my weight...

I did browse the easyjet prices to see about escaping to to spain that weekend but they were as extortionate as the easter ones.

I think an awful lot of drugs and a total news blackout will be the only way to cope with that week

Back