Reverb and other boat parties

E1985

Hey,

Bear with me please! Its long, but trying to include as much info as possible!! The gist is - what boat parties are recommended based on "criteria below" and especially, does anyone have experience of Reverb? It looks pretty ideal but I can't find reviews or information outside the promo stuff :(

We're coming for the first time in September and trying to decide on a boat party. Have done this in lots of other destinations and they're usually a highlight, when people enjoy the ride and aren't wasted. I've trawled through all the info on Spotlight as well as reviews but wondered if anyone can help with a few final decisions :)

What we're looking for:
1) boat only - don't need any additional night plans but willing to pay for the inclusive packs if the boat is really worth it. (Looked at IBZ which includes ushuaia as we want to go to Disturbing Ibiza but a lot of negative reviews about both the boat and the validity of tickets - we want to sail at the weekend and go to Ushuaia the following Thursday. Company says that's fine, reviewers say it must be used the same day so not willing to risk it.
2) something that's got atmosphere and we can have a dance without being filled with too many folks who can't handle themselves and are just annoying /overly drunk (but equally nothing that's low key with not much atmosphere)
3) swim stop would be ideal - again, keep seeing reviews that oceanbeat don't always actually stop but presumably this is weather related?
4)average age range above 25 if possible (asking too much?)
5) don't mind some organised "fun" like games
6) music - would rather something more commercial or old school (faithless/tiesto etc) or even urban but realise this might be an ask :)
7) not a sausage fest!

Alternatively - Are we better sticking to a beach party instead? I realise I have high expectations based on previous experiences vs what I've read so far about the ibiza boat parties.

(Side note, if you're ever in the Americas , definitely take a boat trip! Dominican Republic and Mexico are the best I've seen but Cancun has tequila showers, wet t-shirt and dance competitions, giant electro dancing robots, sunsets and sliding into the warm ocean in the dark happy to give more info if anyone needs:) )

Thanks in advance!!

Yeah, I do wonder if you're looking for the great white buffalo! A lot of your criteria ticks Oceanbeat's box (swim stop, not over-subscribed, old-er average age, classic music policy - probably not as bangin' as Tiesto & Faithless, although maybe towards to the end).

Yeah, I do wonder if you're looking for the great white buffalo! A lot of your criteria ticks Oceanbeat's box (swim stop, not over-subscribed, old-er average age, classic music policy - probably not as bangin' as Tiesto & Faithless, although maybe towards to the end).

Thanks! Agreed, I think we've been swinging more towards Oceanbeat if we're going to do any. I know a lot of advice is to buy in advance but might risk it and see how we feel once we're out there:)

Anyone have any experience of Reverb? I'm intrigued....

Back