Restaurant reviews 2020/2021/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the crack with restaurants in San An at the moment? Tapas have said they are open till the end of October, that's one option, does anyone know if David's is open at the moment? Also what about Hostel La Torre? Are they still open? Sa Capella said they 'don't know yet'...which is helpful...

Getting excited now...just booked the airport parking, sh*t getting real...
Don’t bother with David’s. A shadow of its former self and pretty poor (both for food & service) when we went in August.

A friend who lives in Ibiza recommend Es Mirai instead for future.

Hostal La Torre is still open but I’d go for drinks only rather than food, unless you’re happy to pay through the nose.

Skinny Kitchen is good for brunch and salads.

Don’t bother with David’s. A shadow of its former self and pretty poor (both for food & service) when we went in August.

A friend who lives in Ibiza recommend Es Mirai instead for future.

Hostal La Torre is still open but I’d go for drinks only rather than food, unless you’re happy to pay through the nose.

Skinny Kitchen is good for brunch and salads.
Wonderful advice as always Clara! thank you. Shame about David's, was always a bit of a staple for us in years gone by...

I think it will end up being Tapas, but I will check out Es Mirai as suggested...or maybe have a look at WiKiWoo for something a bit different...

Wonderful advice as always Clara! thank you. Shame about David's, was always a bit of a staple for us in years gone by...

I think it will end up being Tapas, but I will check out Es Mirai as suggested...or maybe have a look at WiKiWoo for something a bit different...
We’ve enjoyed Es Gerret this year after seeing a recommendation on here. I was disappointed with my meal in Wiki this week but a friend said his food was amazing.

We’ve enjoyed Es Gerret this year after seeing a recommendation on here. I was disappointed with my meal in Wiki this week but a friend said his food was amazing.
I think Wiki would just be for the location and to have some tunes playing in the background, with such a limited number of choices when we are there...

Trying to get my plan of action fixed for our short stay this weekend. Friday we have dinner at Pikes, going into whatever happens afterwards. On the Saturday we are doing the brunch at Pikes and chill out by the pool...hopefully in sunny weather. Later, we want to go and see the sunset and have dinner somewhere in San An.

What is the crack with restaurants in San An at the moment? Tapas have said they are open till the end of October, that's one option, does anyone know if David's is open at the moment? Also what about Hostel La Torre? Are they still open? Sa Capella said they 'don't know yet'...which is helpful...
You should look at Es Gerret & El Rincon de Pepe

Here's one for you. Just had an above average, very satisfying pizza and cana. Bill came to €16.90. I put down a €20 then also the 90c I had in change, hoping for €4 back (of which I would've tipped €2 out of)...

Only f***ed off with the full €4, haven't they. For a €9 pizza. Do they think I'm made of money? Like they thought it was so good, €3.10 wasn't enough of a tip, I had to round it up. The nerve. And they charged me for my chupito. Still, I realise I would look tight raising this grievance

I won't be back

Casitas, Rum Runner, Golden Buddha all come recommend by me.

I'd go Golden Buddha for food followed by Wikiwoo for cocktails, personally

Here's one for you. Just had an above average, very satisfying pizza and cana. Bill came to €16.90. I put down a €20 then also the 90c I had in change, hoping for €4 back (of which I would've tipped €2 out of)...

Only f***ed off with the full €4, haven't they. For a €9 pizza. Do they think I'm made of money? Like they thought it was so good, €3.10 wasn't enough of a tip, I had to round it up. The nerve. And they charged me for my chupito. Still, I realise I would look tight raising this grievance

I won't be back
Fully with you on this

Fantastic, little gem..lovely staff and great food…they are hoping to keep open during winter so it would be great to support

Attachments

• E2898E07-D093-486D-9ECE-45E67807DD0E.jpeg
    E2898E07-D093-486D-9ECE-45E67807DD0E.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 25
suggestions for a friday lunch near hotel mim ibiza es vive indoors ,seeing it looks like it might be pouring down rain when arrive 😭

Sa Capella shuts Friday 22 October

They had said to me almost a month ago, they hoped to go as late as then but it might be a few days sooner. Glad they're going for

It was a nice day today, but San An was a lot busier than it normally is this time of year

Went to la cava for a a quick little bit , have to say their jamon and burrata with salmon is not bad at all really reccomend of course the prices are of typical evissa .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back