Restaurant reviews 2020/2021/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if Molokai in Cala Llonga is on the pool side of La Vela apartments or are they in where the La Vela pizza place is / was?

Is Mikala open ? And are they still some guest playing music ?
can’t find anything on Instagram...

Bring your own

Hielo.jpg

on restaurant reviews - we had lunch at beachouse recently. if you read my stuff on here you'll know I'm usually not the beach club type, but in all fairness, I really did like that afternoon at beachouse. very nice setting, attentive yet not exagerrated service and the arroz con bogavante was truly delicious.

on restaurant reviews - we had lunch at beachouse recently. if you read my stuff on here you'll know I'm usually not the beach club type, but in all fairness, I really did like that afternoon at beachouse. very nice setting, attentive yet not exagerrated service and the arroz con bogavante was truly delicious.
Pricey?

I scanned the Chiringuito Blue menu today, when I saw our friends eating there (reading menus is literally one of my past times 😂😂)

Might just be me, but €50 for a jug of cava sangria is a bitttttt steep 😅😅

I scanned the Chiringuito Blue menu today, when I saw our friends eating there (reading menus is literally one of my past times 😂😂)

Might just be me, but €50 for a jug of cava sangria is a bitttttt steep 😅😅

That's a place I can't ever see myself taking a seat (these days).
I had a look at the menu of the place that charged you for ice, pizza prices not too bad...

That's a place I can't ever see myself taking a seat (these days).
I had a look at the menu of the place that charged you for ice, pizza prices not too bad...

The menu pricing isn't too bad at all, in my opinion and they have a menu del dia at €15 - the ice thing just took me by surprise!

Hi guys. Just wondering - I was under the impression that Bluefish in Santa Eulalia had closed down (had heard that I could be wrong)?
I see some recent posts on their facebook page though.
Anyone know what the story is?
Thanks

Hi guys. Just wondering - I was under the impression that Bluefish in Santa Eulalia had closed down (had heard that I could be wrong)?
Thanks

I'll be walking down there later, I'll have a look

Thanks
Okay this definitely doesn’t exist anymore.

had an amazing dinner with a friend last night on pom thai in cala de bou, for me one of the bests thai restaurants on ibiza, i can recommend the pad grapao moo kaidao but be careful if you cant handle the spicy ahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back