Restaurant reviews 2020/2021/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plaisir in Santa Gertrudis (on the main road in direction to San Miguel and next to the Aprop supermarket) is now La Chickeria, a dutch run restaurant :!:

Live music on fridays and DJs on saturdays...

brand spanking new restaurant to check out in playa den bossa, on the beach front right next to ushuaïa: s'espardell :!:

96100507_10222664198370789_6870978054668156928_o.jpg

Pricy and snobby place like is neighbour?
"COCINA TIPICA IBICENCA"... that should be enough to answer your question. with that bit it's obvious their aim is to call the attention of locals (who can smell a pretentious and pricey place from miles away!). but i'll tell you more. it's owned by the people behind the bar/restaurant industrial in can bufi, a workers favourite. their menu (so far) doesn't look like a tourist trap either...

Screenshot-2020-05-16-Restaurante-S-espardell-sespardell-ibiza-Fotos-y-v-deos-de-Instagram.png

FYI: other beach front favourites among locals (=no rip off!) are: varadero, los parasoles (both already open) and casa manolo. open most of the year and with fair prices.

"COCINA TIPICA IBICENCA"... that should be enough to answer your question. with that bit it's obvious their aim is to call the attention of locals (who can smell a pretentious and pricey place from miles away!). but i'll tell you more. it's owned by the people behind the bar/restaurant industrial in can bufi, a workers favourite. their menu (so far) doesn't look like a tourist trap either...

Screenshot-2020-05-16-Restaurante-S-espardell-sespardell-ibiza-Fotos-y-v-deos-de-Instagram.png

FYI: other beach front favourites among locals (=no rip off!) are: varadero, los parasoles (both already open) and casa manolo. open most of the year and with fair prices.
Thanks for advice, realy appreciated. I use to sleep all day and rarely make it to beach clubs. This year, and years to come, will be alot different, so we're looking for good recommandations. Last year we tried Beachouse (westend of PDB) nice, but pricy and snoby. We'll definitly try those places in July.

U havent try cheap favourites places around Figueretas ive advice u such

jardines de la brasa 25-40€
bar comida san juan 15-20€
los pasajeros in the harbor 12-18€

afic if back to ibz , i will be only in for menu del dia Café Cervantes San an, an usa mate followed this advice ibz 19 and love it,he couldnt believe we may have a good lunch for only 10.5€ (pan aioli, drink, 2 meals + dessert or coffee)
we met there each midday (it changes from mambo cafe prices for lunch ?,where we share food ibz 16, at el carmen (ibz19 too) cala de hortn es boldado that year.

S espardell link to Can bufi? if bounded to can buffi bakery shops with food to leave? it can only be good , my meals for dinner :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back