This one was Nice

20200810_063413.jpg
The starter above was less yummy along 4 ones

20200810_063355.jpg
This salad was yummy

20200810_063442.jpg
Burger was Nice

20200810_063554.jpg
Sangria was Ok, some girl offer 2sangria because mate put lot of money on previous dinner at las dalias on sunday And she like the vibes.
20200810_063455.jpg
I may choose the carott cake?still nice.

20200810_063510.jpg

S

We know ibz is very quiet And lack of tourist ,because not much reviews here ?
Cafe Cervantes,carrere de Madrid is always a good idea :10€menu del dia pan aïoli, drink ,dessert or coffee and 2 meals
That peas soup ,so tasty
20200814_083059.jpg

Es rebost de can prat so good And staff so Nice ,ill stick to es rebost can prat casuela next time
Free hierbas shots at end of lunch ?
20200814_083951.jpg
Ps:the IG that hang with us told me all places she went with us are good value
Yeah i dont go to eat for the view or présentation of food,but only yummy ones with fair price.
The reason i never follow her along posh pricey food
Stk,ashram sunset,the beach house,Mambo cafe ,Es Nautico

Went for Pizza at Chicho’s Pizza this evening.

Baked Provelone and Beef Carpaccio to start. Delightful.
Pizza - incred. Probably didn’t need the starters tbf.

2 starters, 2 pizzas and a bottle of wine = €50
Not horrendous!

Heading over Cala Compte way today, exploring.

Any recommendations for a nice late breakfast / lunch not to spenny but lovely?

Any recommendations for evening restaurants in & around Santa Eulalia which serve decent vegan options? This is the first time I’ve stayed here so only really know lunch places, although have been to Caos and Project Social - both very good but more causal dining.

Ideally somewhere a bit more ‘special’, but those places tend to be very fish & meat focused.

Any recommendations for evening restaurants in & around Santa Eulalia which serve decent vegan options? This is the first time I’ve stayed here so only really know lunch places, although have been to Caos and Project Social - both very good but more causal dining.

Ideally somewhere a bit more ‘special’, but those places tend to be very fish & meat focused.
Calling one of the locals @TiffyBennett1 !

If you don't want to go far you could try Restaurant Ses Savines, go left through the car park, hop over the wall and walk a minute or so through the woods, it's on your left.

If you don't want to go far you could try Restaurant Ses Savines, go left through the car park, hop over the wall and walk a minute or so through the woods, it's on your left.

Thanks, that’s just behind our hotel too. Good food?

I've been able to avoid the expense of eating out with reasonable success with the pandemic and lock-down begin what they are. It's usually something I struggle with to be honest... It doesn't really fit in my budget, so I guess I'm secretly pleased.

Sushi was my go to for a long while - several years - then, when we first were told to stay-at-home, I started eating vegan lots (I've been plant-based since January) and ordering Cheesecake Factory. They have a vegan cobb that's really pretty good and large. It's not a rinky dink salad with too little dressing, I'll tell you that. Also vegan, but I think I told you already the Gardein wings (soy meat, lol) at the Yard House (I know... I already told you about the Yard House) avaiable in many flavors. Vegan pho from the Love Pho did not impress much, and I wasn't even 100% they gave me vegetarian broth. Not sure... What was really really good was the vegan ham or tofu spring rolls and especially the seaweed rolls at Basil & Mint Vietnamese Cafe. Those are a side order but can serve as a tasty vegan meal/snack by ordering two or more... ?

None of them are from Ibiza though *All southern Californian (I still haven't been for anyone that cares to know... but I know the music!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back