Restaurant reviews 2017/2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
who try this 59 av espana Ibz town
seeing the pics, looks tasty, openened since may 16 with french owner (vietnamese roots?)but never seen this restaurant when wakking av espana on the way to dalt villa the harbor
13230147_1172201036158641_568223904424440729_n.jpg

if they make soup we can call a real vietnamese restaurant otherwise better this than nothing..i ll have a go for sure as its the food from my country & i enjoy it better than french food ..yummyh on the whole & cheaper too.
first time i heard about this was a publication of Paul Reynolds & now a french girl living in ibz, eating there right now
A cool spot i will hang as vietnamese food is the think i miss a lot when in ibizz

yesterday we ended up going for dinner at POM THAI in san an bay. it was a pretty spontaneous decision, but we were not disappointed. it's definitely a bit more expensive than your standard casa thai, but we have a new favourite thai restaurant on the island. the food was very very good. I'd wholeheartedly recommend this place.

for la bodega fans, they recently opened a new place in the corner opposite croissant show (what used to the bank)!

17990815_1392949337439349_2429465905253542200_n.jpg

in related news, the tapas bar can miquelitus (in the street behind) closed for good in november. apparently yet-another-boring-pizza-place-that-will-only-last-one-summer will open there soon..........

I know I've ask but never done well enough.. I got crispy on outside raw and cold mince in La Cava few years ago put me right off..

good burger joints on the east side on the island are the boooo in es vivé and vinyl (my personal fave) in san jordi.

Disappointed to see that Out of Time People in Ibiza Town appears to have closed for good. A real shame as it was a lovely spot for lunch and dinner, and one of the few places that had decent vegan options for my husband.

Does anyone know of any new vegetarian/vegan restaurants that have recently open in or near Ibiza Town?

I'm fairly sure this place has been mentioned already at some point in these pages but anyway...

we had dinner last night at can berri vell in san agustin. I think this was my fourth visit now (first time was a long time ago, last time I went was three years ago). this restaurant just never fails. from the setting to the service and up to the food (most important factor of course), everything is just perfect. 10/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back