Restaurant reviews 2017/2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks,

Can you recommend somewhere in Ibiza Town for my daughter and her friend tonight.

Mid range
Authentic
Good chance of getting a table

I know it might appear lazy not to read through this whole thread ☹️

Thanks in advance

Does anyone know if Los Pasajeros in Marina Botafoch is still open as there have been no reviews on TripAdvisor for it this year

Has anybody been to Hana? Just wondering if its worth top spot in trip advisor and worth a visit.
Otherwise I'll listen to spotlights new top seafood recommendations and head to Son De Mar!

Has anybody been to Hana? Just wondering if its worth top spot in trip advisor and worth a visit.
Otherwise I'll listen to spotlights new top seafood recommendations and head to Son De Mar!

first time I hear of that place!

Some foodies of my friends have been to Salvia, on the ibiza-San Miguel road, and they really loved the place.
On my to do list...

Hi All,

I am planning a trip to the white isle with a few friends in the next few weeks. I wanted to book a dinner reservation on a Sunday night (around 22:00) which will be the last night of our trip in late August or early September. Since we will likely be pretty tired but hoping to head out on the town one last time, I am looking for a place with a more upbeat, busy and fun scene but also with good food. I looked at the Ibiza spotlight recommendations for best party restaurants but I am not sure if they will still be busy at the time we intend to go (Cafe Mambo, Destino). Any recommendations or advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Since we will likely be pretty tired but hoping to head out on the town one last time, I am looking for a place with a more upbeat, busy and fun scene but also with good food.

Have you considered Pacha restaurant? €95 minimum spend per head, but around half of that - maybe more - could be your price of admission into Solomun (€46 upwards). The food is good and it's gonna be pretty upbeat!

Have you considered Pacha restaurant? €95 minimum spend per head, but around half of that - maybe more - could be your price of admission into Solomun (€46 upwards). The food is good and it's gonna be pretty upbeat!
Thank you! I have been there twice before for the exact same reason you listed! It was quite good just looking for something new this time around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back