Restaurant reviews 2017/2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siiii......
Todo perfecto, la qualidad de los productos, la autenticidad, el servicio, la Vista...
Pagas, pero para el mejor.

Where to eat in Ibiza Town without a pre booked table, we're 6 people (2 are kids)at 20 or 20.30.
They wanted La Brasa, but don't wanna eat there as It's a tourist trap

w/o booking try

sa vida (tapas and spanish food generally)
la anduriña (fish, seafood - galician restaurant)
trattoria la tana (italian)

these are no fancy places but without a booking the fancy places might be tricky

When did a forum member last visit La Brasa? ?
Anyone know if its still an overpriced disappointment?
Such much potential, it's a shame to see the location go to waste. (I last went in 2011)

When did a forum member last visit La Brasa? ?
Anyone know if its still an overpriced disappointment?
Such much potential, it's a shame to see the location go to waste. (I last went in 2011)

I actually have friends who went this year and they liked it. I'm almost tempted to go back and give it another chance but only almost.

w/o booking try

sa vida (tapas and spanish food generally)
la anduriña (fish, seafood - galician restaurant)
trattoria la tana (italian)

these are no fancy places but without a booking the fancy places might be tricky
Took then to Sa Vida first night,and yesterday Anita's San Carlos and Night Market at Las Dalias

Last edited:
Where to eat in Ibiza Town without a pre booked table, we're 6 people (2 are kids)at 20 or 20.30.

What about Locals Only in Placa del Parc, so near to La Brasa?

I've been able to get a table there at short notice, even in August, and the food is good, well priced and with plenty of options. Nice spot too and if the kids are younger, they can play in the square if they get bored.

I've been able to get a table there at short notice, even in August, and the food is good, well priced and with plenty of options. Nice spot too and if the kids are younger, they can play in the square if they get bored.
Never been personally, but comments are good from the people I know who have been.

Heard it's not like before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back