Restaurant reviews 2017/2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
menu del dia is the answer NOW! after spreading money sa caleta ,silla den bosc
11.50€ Restaurante Benitez carrer Madrid San an. in front of fruits stall my spot for meetup, cheaper than mercat nou,No Paying P and easy to park..San An is the answer NOW if back in ibz..
aioli pan
water 1l
paella
pork ribbed
greixonara
All for 11.5€ and tasty food
cafe Cervantes the neighbour look nice too, havin breakfast right now with tapas: Caillos n Pig's ears ..:D meals from the street...

Last edited:
:D real food for for Warriors :lol:
last time a dog was annoying me at silla den bosc..I told to mate .free lunch if he doesnt get out :spank:..Cannibal drug side effect o_O
Gonna eat all ita blokes that annoy me on dancefloor NOW :cool:

Last edited:
Mumak (PDB):

One of our favorite in PDB. They servers a mix of mexican and asian food.
Cocktails are very good, really recommend trying one of those...
Nachos portion is really really big! Our friend wasn't very hungry and took Nachos as she didn't want a plate... and she finally had way more than we did :)
Food is very good, price is normal.
Service is ok. The only bad thing is that it can be very windy at some time.
Note that a big fight started in a bar nearby... people throwing tables and chairs... (of course this is not Mumak's fault :))

ate there in 2012 in September iirc
v.nice food
and it was very very windy!

had a nice meal (paella) - Hostal Talamanca Restaurant on Tuesday...reasonable priced also talamanca beach is still one of my favourite beaches & unspoiled. Nobu however doesn't really belong there...

Haven’t had food there for a while but have called in for a cana and there’s always a great buzz about the place.

The battle lines have certainly been drawn between around that particular area and certain “high class” establishments further round the bay. I took a walk down past the Guetta Talamanca enclave in July. It was as grim as expected. The irony was that the DJ / Playlist was playing a Phil Mison track.

There are still some gems along there; El Barco and El Pulpo I was always very fond of plus of course Flotante.

like amigo this year my best beach restaurant was the cool bag, purchased a couple of days into our holiday.

in the morning a large bag of ice plus supplies from the bodega and i was good for drinks /ice lollies for the day.

no it isnt supporting the local restaurants. day two of our holiday at cala d'hort the beach restaurant charged me €5 for a 500ml of water to take away (no table service) so f*** them.

like amigo this year my best beach restaurant was the cool bag, purchased a couple of days into our holiday.

in the morning a large bag of ice plus supplies from the bodega and i was good for drinks /ice lollies for the day.

no it isnt supporting the local restaurants. day two of our holiday at cala d'hort the beach restaurant charged me €5 for a 500ml of water to take away (no table service) so f*** them.

Makes the €4.50 I paid for a 75cl bottle of water from Sunset Ashram seem a bargain!

i always have 10l water in car with ice, and walk with 75cl water...

Pirate market in front of shipp in :a ripp off, suckling pig not good with lot of bones,elastic meat, fritos pulpos looks not fresh too 54€: it deserves no star:Run!

el carmen cala de hort, seafood paella, they all let me chew the crab legs :D i gave fish as im allergic to it making me willing to puke 30€ wth expresso pan aioli *****

Es rebost de can prat:been 2 times yummyh calamar stuffed ,coffee, pan aioli fanta 29€
i dont like the arroz matanza
i will go back for their es rebost seafood cassolette 18€, sold as starter but a meal for me 30€ with dessert and fanta *****

el rincon de pepe chipirones fritos 10€ bistec plancha 11€(thin elastic meat) cana 33cl 2.5€ fanta 2€ pan aioli 4.10€
i wont go back, tourist trap *

Ritas cantina nooddles eggs with cacahuete butter *** : cool spot when mates dont have 30€ budget for nice food

ciao ciao pizza margarita , i wont go back, still starving, in paris when i finish a pizza such one from pizza del arte chain 11€ u got a coke with, im done. **

Restaurant grill san an, in west end, when coming from parking i spot this one and other ill try next trip
the 28€ steak was not fresh, they make menu del dia, only good point they have nice rock music soundtrack

sa caleta,pan y aioli sea food grill with rice and french fries, nougat ice cream cafe caleta was offered by italian neighbors girls, i gave them tips for pikes keep on dancing parties, swapping insta, they were drunk as f*** :D
u have to book there but i went in stormy day so, some place to eat ***

Restaurant Benitez ***** been there 3 times , pulpo al galega, medul del dia 11€ including paella plate+ pork ribs n dessert greixonera and a drink 1l bottlewas nice , they close monday, for sunday, book for their menu del dia as always full

s ilot den bosc; suclikng pig cochinilo lechal() with salty vegetable, celeri in french , for pan n ailoi they give lot of bread and italian long stick & black squid sauce in add of aioli that are yummy but meal is ok, and dessert tarta de cafe caleta good ice n brownies *** Pricey 43€ but i guess better food than ashram.

cafe cervantes (2times) my favourite one, neighbor of benitez, their tapas even cheaper than benitez that is quiet cheap, they close sunday *****

Chamonix restaurante san an close to amistat,menu del dia *** ok, i wont go back, not my suggestion

kfc ** offered by girls for rides

burgerking **, offered by mates for rides

can pilot was full even calling them 11pm

Last edited:
Pastis in Ibiza town closed for good last spring!

15380809_849551585187680_3846664594637353112_n.jpg

the old bowling center in playa den bossa (the last years known as the place 2b ibiza) reopened on friday as friend's kitchen :!:

50407767_10213730406476118_2416824654904688640_n.jpg

The tapas bar Can Terra in Ibiza Town will move to c. Madrid 24 (parallel to c. Ignacio Wallis where is now located), next to Can Moreta.

Looking forward to trying smokers delight and the cerveceria. Any others to watch out for? Last time I ate in S.E., forum multi-pseudonym Olly ate a small child's dinner when they had briefly exited Can Cosmi to find a toilet. Scoundrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back