Restaurant reviews 2017/2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
After ten years open, Sushipoint in Marina Botafoch closed for good in april!

A little bird tells me the same people has taken over the restaurant Bagus in ctra. Sant Josep (what used to be Sid Shanti's El Faraón)...
The old Sushipoint reopened last june as Otoro...

61698376_406112376902399_3019483780000776192_n.jpg

... and the old Bagus reopened last april as Deus Ex Machina :!:

72201869_977386399264582_7986310173004136448_o.jpg

This thread is great! Having a read-through of where to go for my 40th in October! really good reviews - thinking of la brasa, can den parra, Angolo, Calma, La bodega, S' Ametller.

Which one of those are the best for food, big groups of people, looks nice and not too casual and not too expensive price.

Calma I like.. Bodega doesn't do for me.. see previous ranting on ranbom threads.. S, Ametler is that in ibiza town

Last edited:
Calma I like.. Bodega doesn't door for me.. see previous ranting on ranbom threads.. S, Ametler is that in ibiza town
I actually think S, Ametler is closed now according to google, permanently closed, it was in ibiza town.

LA Brasa looks nice too and Can Den Parra

This thread is great! Having a read-through of where to go for my 40th in October! really good reviews - thinking of la brasa, can den parra, Angolo, Calma, La bodega, S' Ametller.

Which one of those are the best for food, big groups of people, looks nice and not too casual and not too expensive price.

S'Ametler is closed for good (I think)
La brasa is all about the settings (nice patio). Food is nothing exceptional.
If you get a table on the stairs, can den parra would be my choice. Best jamon.
Forget about la bodega, their tapas are too greasy.

S'Ametler is closed for good (I think)
La brasa is all about the settings (nice patio). Food is nothing exceptional.
If you get a table on the stairs, can den parra would be my choice. Best jamon.
Forget about la bodega, their tapas are too greasy.
Thank you :) for that recommendation. Thats narrowed it down a lot

Sa Soca on the San Jose road just out of San Antonio has great food and if you go before sunset it has great views out the back of the pine tree covered Benimussa Hills

Tapas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back