Restaurant reviews 2017/2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?! We went last year and found it to be pricey but no more than your equivalent in London. Didn't really pay to much attention to the service as there was 9 of us I believe so we kind of just got on with it ourselves
Question of point of view I think, as I don't live in a pricey place like London.
Also the fact that the waitress was unable to talk spanish seriously pissed me off.

Last edited:
Question of point of view I think, as I don't live in a pricey place like London.
Also the fact that the waitress was unable to talk spanish seriously pissed me off.
Think that's probably it, for me it was normal price for that kind of food, not cheap but thoroughly enjoyed out evening there.

The king crab legs were just sublime!

What are the thread's favourite places in Ibiza Town? I've been dipping in and out of the thread and have noted the following places so far:

Mariners
Es Mercat

We're not particularly set on any particular cuisine and we're after decent spots for dinner rather than lunch. We like buzzy restaurants with a good vibe.

Have been to Pacha restaurant previously where the food was fantastic but we probably won't be going again purely on the basis that there aren't any nights we fancy doing there afterwards. We also went to La Tana previously which was nice. Just looking for some new recommendations. Thanks.
Really enjoyed Sa Cova (french influences) and Sa Vida (tapas/small plates) this year!

still there but the current ancient people is crap - don‘t go. kathmandu better.

Funny you say that, I saw an Instagram video of "Ancient People" reopening in some form this week. It looked very odd inside, really stale and lifeless with plastic chairs like an airport cafe.

Menus Del Dia- where are your favourites? I'm particularly interested in anywhere within 30 mins of SA in the car, but all suggestions welcome!

sa punta d'es moli at the start of the bay, just past o beach. spanish style lunchtime menues, very fairly priced and decend quality.
Think I actually went there on my last afternoon last year- had an enormous plate of patatas bravas and a very nice beer indeed

Its my birthday tomorrow and we are looking for somewhere authentic & charming serving sea food or good tapas in or around San Antonio. We have just cancelled our reservation at la Torre for tomorrow as the weather forecast doesn’t look great & neither are it’s reviews.

Having scoured this forum I was debating as soca or 45 millas, both of which are closed on Mondays :(

We have eaten at Sa Capella, Es Verro & comidas San Juan already & are opting for sun set & sea food at Can pujol this evening.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Its my birthday tomorrow and we are looking for somewhere authentic & charming serving sea food or good tapas in or around San Antonio. We have just cancelled our reservation at la Torre for tomorrow as the weather forecast doesn’t look great & neither are it’s reviews.

Having scoured this forum I was debating as soca or 45 millas, both of which are closed on Mondays :(

We have eaten at Sa Capella, Es Verro & comidas San Juan already & are opting for sun set & sea food at Can pujol this evening.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Good Tapas. Tapas Resturant and Lounge Bar in San Antonio.

Any review from beso beach? Would like to go to the beach with my gf for a dinner

Or if you can recommend something like this with music and decent food ... but not on the east side of the island for example amante nassau etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back