Restaurant reviews 2017/2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
As above can xarc never known anything like it nor here or anywhere else for that matter

And after reading some trip advisor reports after the event seems we wern’t the only ones

As above can xarc never known anything like it nor here or anywhere else for that matter

And after reading some trip advisor reports after the event seems we wern’t the only ones

sorry to hear. shame since the location they have is pretty cool.

so...what went wrong? we went a while back so am curious to know

sorry to hear. shame since the location they have is pretty cool.

so...what went wrong? we went a while back so am curious to know

Great location agreed.

In short everything and i mean everything - food served FIRST TIME around was disgusting, SECOND TIME not much better and then the attitude of the staff (except one waiter) you only have to look on trip advisor and the way they react to complaints ot kind of says it all. I am gunna do a proper review of this place and will go into much more detail when home...along with the others i’ve only just went into short detail with:)

Great location agreed.

In short everything and i mean everything - food served FIRST TIME around was disgusting, SECOND TIME not much better and then the attitude of the staff (except one waiter) you only have to look on trip advisor and the way they react to complaints ot kind of says it all. I am gunna do a proper review of this place and will go into much more detail when home...along with the others i’ve only just went into short detail with:)
They served my son raw chicken

Typical Spanish attitude I’m afraid ..

It will get taken over as it can’t be making money

They served my son raw chicken

Typical Spanish attitude I’m afraid ..

It will get taken over as it can’t be making money

Ok just a part of what happened. Ask for steak med-rare. It was still alive on the plate totally unedible so i complained and they said if i wanted it medium i should of asked for well done???

Unbelievable. they completely missed the point and refused to be in wrong...

To be continued ha

I always thought Tapas in San Antonio was actually quite reasonably priced. Excellent food and amazing cocktails.

...although I'm forever changing my mind as to whether Tapas or La Bodega has the best tapas and I'm slightly leaning towards the latter.
El Rincon de Pepe. The one in San An. NOT the one in Sta. Eulalia

Last edited:
i may have a go (1 time, as not pricey but not cheap) to el rincon de pepe as no more excuses not to have time , as hotel is close by 2mn :D
lots of nice restaurants in west end (always thought there is only kfc & those awful kebap there :spank:, with reconstructed meats, this is wot uk are used at ur country :eek:, even in paris i avoid kebap but they far better than in ibz , junk food speaking as no more junkfood, even wasted :lol:)

Can't wait for the medieval market that friday sept 28th with meats in bbq (suckling pig ) in the place in front of ship in :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back