Restaurant reviews 2017/2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have
Aquas de ibiza
Me
Insotel fenicia

All 5 Star top hotels

W will be a great addition and it won’t be the last major hotel brand to move to santa e

Oh yes, Me is in s'Argamssa, Insotel Fenica in Siesta and Aquas de Ibiza in Es Farallo.
Orquidea is the wrong location.

And this is the wrong topic to discuss, but I am sure in approx 5 years you will see I was right.

hear hear - there with a vegan in September and partially started to change my life already so its not such a culture shock when we get there :eek:

I've been vegan since May 2017 and didn't struggle in Ibiza this year or last. I used to eat a LOT of fish and cheese too.

Happy Cow is a good resource, although I agree with Ibiza Spotlight's choices (https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/magazine/2018/08/8-best-vegan-food-places-ibiza). Many tapas places have plenty of vegan options and you can always ask for a 'pizza sin queso' if you get stuck!

I've been vegan since May 2017 and didn't struggle in Ibiza this year or last. I used to eat a LOT of fish and cheese too.

Happy Cow is a good resource, although I agree with Ibiza Spotlight's choices (https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/magazine/2018/08/8-best-vegan-food-places-ibiza). Many tapas places have plenty of vegan options and you can always ask for a 'pizza sin queso' if you get stuck!

I’ve heard caos in santa e is good but i’ve never been so can’t comment!

I’ve heard caos in santa e is good but i’ve never been so can’t comment!

It's excellent and also has meat and fish too, for those not wanting a full vegan meal. Friendly staff too.

A must-visit whenever I'm in that area. Really fresh, tasty food and good value.

3/3 for @jimmiz just had a curry from Kathmandu which was lush!

Didnt think i’d be able to eat much after last night but was that nice i managed a starter, curry, rice & nan

The nan must of at least been the size of a 12” vinyl :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back