Restaurant reviews 2017/2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t been to La Paloma in about 10 years I reckon so I’m considering a visit...What’s the arrangement with the cafe and restaurant now? Is the cafe for lunch and the restaurant for evening?

Haven’t been to La Paloma in about 10 years I reckon so I’m considering a visit...What’s the arrangement with the cafe and restaurant now? Is the cafe for lunch and the restaurant for evening?
Who's excited for amigo's restaurant reviews:)

Last edited:
Whats the craic with El Bigotes then? I thought you had to go up the day before to confirm. So you actually have to book it weeks in advance and still go up day before or day of booking to confirm?

Overrated for me, too posh today...
I went last summer, food is good, but hey.... Too expensive...
In the same spirit, but better at every point, La Luna ne'll orto in San Miguel...

Whats the craic with El Bigotes then? I thought you had to go up the day before to confirm. So you actually have to book it weeks in advance and still go up day before or day of booking to confirm?

You have to book ahead mainly for the 2pm sitting but you can now just ring them between 10-1pm on the day of your booking to confirm your table.

After ten years open, Sushipoint in Marina Botafoch closed for good in april!

A little bird tells me the same people has taken over the restaurant Bagus in ctra. Sant Josep (what used to be Sid Shanti's El Faraón)...

Thanks stivi
Are drinks expensive?
Thinking of a few drinks at La Torre then walking down

Can you just rock up at La Torre fr drinks?

genuinely don't remember drinks prices. overall it's a pricey dinner, but we knew that beforehand and thought it was amazing.
drinks prices at la torre have gone up quite a bit since the place got bought by mambo group. not sure you could actually book a table just to go and have drinks there...? maybe call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back