Restaurant reviews 2017/2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure i can understand, at this period of ibiza u dont have the need to look for parties :D except Halloween, as ibiza is a ghostown outside ibiza summer season

That time we can enjoy little things in life,Beaches, food..that r part of cheap ibiza as opposite to pricey Ibz:the nightlife...
Trick or Treat? :lol:
38389-Snoopy-Woodstock-Trick-Or-Treat.jpg

Pics, Prices can just help people to have a glimpse, as saying its good or not doesnt mean a lot, as any has their definition of good...

Last edited:
Is late October now your favourite time to visit?

Yes and no. Yes for a long holiday especially with a two year old, but I've still got a lot of clubbing left in me and prefer to do that during the season.

In short I suppose the answer is yes!

Last edited:
Less talking :rolleyes: & more action? :D sure, IBZ 18, another year of Parties & FOOD :lol:

some little advert for Miss saigon 59 av espana, easy spot to target & best value in ibiza town.

Ginger Beer :)
22090107_10211852985252689_7630515048735982091_n.jpg

At ritas, get bored of their meals will only stick to their energetic green drink
22308708_10211896289295263_7796462623812726019_n.jpg

& nothing is yummy than asian food :lol:
22308925_10211889009913283_1822533155371366834_n.jpg

I haven't been for a while

According to Stivi's recent comments, their paella is not as good as it used to be so I would order some other dish

You MUST try the cafe caleta

Enjoy

I haven't been for a while

According to Stivi's recent comments, their paella is not as good as it used to be so I would order some other dish

You MUST try the cafe caleta

Enjoy

Ok thanks. I think I'm going to save paella for the restaurant on Cala Vadella. We like the beach, so it's perfect.

I love sa caleta, paella has always been good when I’ve had it. Cafe Caleta deffo a must!

they simply overcook the rice there which is a shame. when you order a paella, the rice should still be firm to the bite - compare it to when you cook pasta and eat them al dente (overcooked pasta is just as bad as overcooked rice).

I do agree about the café caleta though and at sa caleta they do good fish dishes too. but yeah, paella I´d order elsewhere.

Went to C'an Pilot last night and was blown away. It really is as good as people say. Up there with the best steaks I've ever had. Felt like I was back in the real Ibiza too. Service was fantastic.

Which leads me to my question. Bambuddha aside cos I always love it there. The two best meals we've had are in Sa Vida and C'an Pilot - two local restaurants and pretty cheap too. We've got three nights left and would love to try out some more "local" eateries if you have any recommendations?
Sa Carboneria in Santa Eulalia

oh, almost forgot about it...I think there is a separate thread somewhere regarding burgers...but I´ll put it in here anyway. on sunday I finally made it to project social in santa eularia. fantastic burgers there! they also do sunday roast (can´t comment as haven´t tried) and they do nice home made lemonades and stuff. it´s a restaurant I´ll definitely go back to. not a fine dining restaurant, but much more of a casual place for a bite - as far as I can tell really good quality and decent prices. I had the biggest burger they have on the menue and that cost 14€. the regular ones are somewhere between 8-11€ which is what you pay at vinyl, 202burgers and the boo as well.

oh, almost forgot about it...I think there is a separate thread somewhere regarding burgers...but I´ll put it in here anyway. on sunday I finally made it to project social in santa eularia. fantastic burgers there! they also do sunday roast (can´t comment as haven´t tried) and they do nice home made lemonades and stuff. it´s a restaurant I´ll definitely go back to. not a fine dining restaurant, but much more of a casual place for a bite - as far as I can tell really good quality and decent prices. I had the biggest burger they have on the menue and that cost 14€. the regular ones are somewhere between 8-11€ which is what you pay at vinyl, 202burgers and the boo as well.

We were in there on Sunday too. Had a mixed meal, burger was great, but chicken wings and fries were awful, fries tasted days old.

Plus all three of us had upset stomachs the next day and PS is the only place all three of us ate together(as our two year old is so fussy). So the finger was pointed firmly there. Which was dissapointing as it's been on my list since last year.

We were in there on Sunday too. Had a mixed meal, burger was great, but chicken wings and fries were awful, fries tasted days old.

Plus all three of us had upset stomachs the next day and PS is the only place all three of us ate together(as our two year old is so fussy). So the finger was pointed firmly there. Which was dissapointing as it's been on my list since last year.

sorry to hear. we all had burgers (good) and I also thought the fries were ok...

ca´n jaume (cala vadella) for a good paella this time of the year.

Went last night, the paella was outstanding, the best I've eaten. Went with the meat and fish option. We had pork, chicken, monkfish, grouper, scorpion fish, squid, mussels, prawns, langoutines, crab legs and the most wonderfully cooked rice, ever so slightly al dente.
Served up wonderfully too, making sure we both had a piece of everything and describing it too.

Really good attentive service, mind you we werethe only ones in there.

Highly recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back