Restaurant reviews 2017/2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took my daughter for tapas the other week in Manchester, it was 60 for 4 drinks and 6 tapas and that was an early bird!
good for u to have money to spend :D

aug 19 2017 when back from ibz aug 17 i took a friend and 4 years old kid to a cheap tasty viet/lao restaurant only know by a few in Paris 13
Pates de riz sautées:fried noodles 8.50
nems:vietnam fried rolls 5€
riz au poulet grillé, rice and roasted chicken asian way 9€
Banh canh,Huge noodle soup 9€
coke 2.80
Perrier 1l 5.20
39€ for 2 adults one kid, this is my definition of cheap restaurant and not fair one...u can find asian restaurant double this price but i let it, to parisian tourist people,:D such as a lot of parisian contact going to fancy asian restaurants and food is not better, u just pay the location fancy room & all that shit :lol:

Last edited:
one pricey meal is on my budget , it will be more to please mate that have other definition of cheap restaurant than mine (he offered me many meals just sayin, everything is free to soulmates (rides, guestlists, as we know the deal is balanced, he was even on the way to pay extra 1000€ to house me in his flat, i told him no way, i dont need that favour, hotel llobet,ibz town to pdb road, don't go :rolleyes: they will charge u for everything :D)

it's on the far left of the beach.
loud music. see, cala vadella was one of the few remaining 'quiet' beaches, now also has loud music. really disgusted by that

Bit late to this post. But totally agree with this post. Been going to Vadella the last couple of days and I hadn't been previously to that for 11 years. It's changed dramatically. Ibiza should start banning "beach clubs" and leave some traditional beaches. Which also happen to be the best.

Went to Can Bass tonight, just happened upon in driving home from sunset at Cala d'hort and was pleasantly surprised, the pork ribs were superb and the setting is fantastic. Really didn't expect that up there.

Does anyone know what it used to be? Surely they had some wild parties at that venue back in the day? It's perfect for it.

Staying over Figueretes side and would love to go out for breakfast this morning looking at the ocean. Any good breakfast tips? We have a car.

Staying over Figueretes side and would love to go out for breakfast this morning looking at the ocean. Any good breakfast tips? We have a car.

market nou until 2pm , i go now in the bar on the left with their zumo u can pick any flavour, without the ocean view as ull pay a lot for this :lol:

market nou until 2pm , i go now in the bar on the left with their zumo u can pick any flavour, without the ocean view as ull pay a lot for this :lol:

Thanks. But we ended up going to Calma after reading this thread. Only ever been in the afternoon and evening before so it was a nice change to have breakfast there. It's also lovely to see Dalt Vila without all the huge ships in front.

Attachments

• IMG_6053.jpg
    IMG_6053.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 12
in related foody news...

22089980_1523099884402976_2154628571895756489_n.jpg

DNFSmifUEAAnI0F.jpg:large

Went to Restaurante ALL last night on Figueretes promenade.
It was busy, so busy in fact that we had to walk away and come back.
The food was great too, wife had a really good pasta dish and I had chicken and chips and they were really good chips. The best I've had on the island, home cooked beauties.
Really reasonable too, 30€ with two beers and two desserts. Their cheesecake is insane.

Lovely and modern inside. A real good find, going to go back and have something a little more elaborate from the menu.

Went to C'an Pilot last night and was blown away. It really is as good as people say. Up there with the best steaks I've ever had. Felt like I was back in the real Ibiza too. Service was fantastic.

Which leads me to my question. Bambuddha aside cos I always love it there. The two best meals we've had are in Sa Vida and C'an Pilot - two local restaurants and pretty cheap too. We've got three nights left and would love to try out some more "local" eateries if you have any recommendations?

Went to C'an Pilot last night and was blown away. It really is as good as people say. Up there with the best steaks I've ever had. Felt like I was back in the real Ibiza too. Service was fantastic.

Which leads me to my question. Bambuddha aside cos I always love it there. The two best meals we've had are in Sa Vida and C'an Pilot - two local restaurants and pretty cheap too. We've got three nights left and would love to try out some more "local" eateries if you have any recommendations?

cas pages.
can caus.
es caliu.
(all of those for meat)

ca´n jaume (cala vadella) for a good paella this time of the year.

also...can berri vell in san augustin for something special. love it.

if u dont want to drive , go to Es ventall (or es Rebost),west end,San antony, nice place to chill and eat too
and tell us the meals/prices u took there ?

22195233_10211860242274110_8768624376948234978_n.jpg

es ventall, yummyh, a little portion..

22406055_10211895832243837_784716424841634396_n.jpg

Es Ventall

22730539_10211992658184425_7272096394676110271_n.jpg

Es Rebost, nice yumih seafood casolette, only spongious bread i can't deal with...

Have a look to shops if they are opened, any pirate tshirt that worth? :lol:

Last sunday for yummih Moroccan couscous for 2 adults one kid,in Paris's suburb, i only spent 50€, my definition of cheap
2 couscous,(2x 18€)1coke (4€), 1l sparkling water(5€)& ice cream(3€) for the kid, at end of lunch all u need is to digest :D, 2 shots of yumyh cofeee/dates booze
ps:everything is cheap if u compare to 15-21€ hard drinks in clubs :lol:

Last edited:
if u dont want to drive , go to Es ventall (or es Rebost),west end,San antony, nice place to chill and eat too
and tell us the meals/prices u took there ?

22195233_10211860242274110_8768624376948234978_n.jpg

es ventall, yummyh, a little portion..

22406055_10211895832243837_784716424841634396_n.jpg

Es Ventall

22730539_10211992658184425_7272096394676110271_n.jpg

Es Rebost, nice yumih seafood casolette, only spongious bread i can't deal with...

Have a look to shops if they are opened, any pirate tshirt that worth? :lol:

Last sunday for yummih Moroccan couscous for 2 adults one kid,in Paris's suburb, i only spent 50€, my definition of cheap
2 couscous,(2x 18€)1coke (4€), 1l sparkling water(5€)& ice cream(3€) for the kid, at end of lunch all u need is to digest :D, 2 shots of yumyh cofeee/dates booze
ps:everything is cheap if u compare to 15-21€ hard drinks in clubs :lol:

I'm staying the other side of island.

I'm only holiday, the prices don't overly concern me enough to keep detailed records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back