Rest in Peace Yassir Arafat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Arafat is resting peacifully in hell right now. He was one of the worst terrorists the world has ever known. Good riddence

I'm not convinced on the good he has done for the world, nor the bad. However it will be interesting to see who will replace him

You know, if you had an occupying force in your city that you could never in your dreams remove, you'd get pretty desperate too. Also, the Jewish military has ties to the US military. When the Isreali planes drop bombs on Palestinian ground, and the people go over to the site to get their dead relatives, and they see a piece of shrapnel with the branding "Made in the U.S.A.", it also looks bad for us Americans.

The hatred that the Arab communities feels for the USA is deep-seated. It mainly stems from the support of Israel. I'm not in any way condoning suicide attacks, such as those that take place daily in Israel or that took place in NYC and DC in 2001, but the US has got to realize we're fighting a losing battle when it comes to Palestine/Israel. Even if Israel "Wins", there will still be attacks in Israel, the USA and I wouldn't be surprised if there is an attack in England.

There will always be violence in the Middle East. We're not gonna stop it. Let Palestine and Israel kill themselves, and after the area becomes a parking lot, call me.

PachaGirl79 said:
Oh lordy... another political issue on the board....

Sorry, I forgot that these issues never make anybody happy. Crap, I didn't think people had strong convictions on this. Its black and white for the people I know.

yes i repeat ibiza girlie - oh god not another politics issue.

for pities sake can't any of you have a normal conversation without trying to impose your political views upon the rest of the world - it's worse than hyde park corner here. it is getting to the point where we are going to have to ban all forms of political discussion on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back