Responsible driver needed

ibizabum

We are looking for a person to join our team on a flexible part time basis.

You must:
  • be English
  • be over 26 years
  • be very responsible
  • have extensive Ibiza knowledge
  • have experience of driving in Ibiza
  • have a full driving licence
  • be reliable and not want to party too much!
If you leave some details about your self, your Ibiza experience, etc, here with an email address, we will contact you.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
How can I apply.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am extreamly interested in applying to your vancany for responsible drivers.

I am oringinally from Manchester in the UK, although am currently living and working in New Zealand.

I am planning to come to Ibiza at the beginning of June for 6 months, to master the Spanish language!

Please contact me on the below e-mail address for further details of how I can apply.

Kind Regards
Stephanie Codd
stephaniecodd@hotmail.com

ibizabum said:
We are looking for a person to join our team on a flexible part time basis.

You must:
  • be English
  • be over 26 years
  • be very responsible
  • have extensive Ibiza knowledge
  • have experience of driving in Ibiza
  • have a full driving licence
  • be reliable and not want to party too much!

Driver needed?

Hi. :)

Though I'm not English by birth, I am virtually a native English speaker and I have been driving accident free for 20 years world-wide.

I last drove all the way around Australia (40.000 ks in a campervan) without any problems.

I'm 39, well-educated (born and raised in Germany, undergrad in communications in Chicago, Masters in Psychology in Boston - 10+ years in the US total, plus 2.5 yrs in Australia, Japan and Caribean)
And I'm not into partying.

Check out my CV on my web page: http://Journeys-Online.com

Greetings

Ingo Michehl, M.Ed.

re driver

will be coming out to the island in may with my own car (golf convertible mk4 ) have driven all round europe and spent last year in majorca so am use to driving on the wrong side of the road ;) anymore details of what the job details are my email is carlosbrown@btopenworld.com
many thanks
ps welsh not english

Back