Resistance 2018

Will stress this is merely a rumour I heard, but Loco Dice plays v.few Ibiza dates this year.
If I had to guess - i'd say maybe we see him and Cox play together on Dice's bday like we used to at Space and also last year at Hyte? Mid-late August if memory serves me correct. Just speculating here.

A lot has been said about Resistance over in the gossip thread while yes not overly interesting, nobody can deny that it is not a smart play by Resistance. They brought in "big" names that people know and will most likely rush to go see (also names that are associated with the brand globally). To be fair, a lot of these names look like what Enter used to look like and people were in uproar when Enter left (Richie, Paco, Mood, Maceo -- and I'm willing to bet you'll see some others like maybe Hito, Matador, etc make an appearance). I've also said it awhile back and am still willing to bet you'll see Adam b2b Capriati on at least one night where they headline and maybe a few of the Drumcode artists like Paganini, Luigi Madonna, etc also appear. The one name i dont understand is Jamie Jones with his Paradise residency but I guess maybe he will appear as a guest or something like that. I dont see how anyone could have anticipated anything different for this night. Tuesdays looking lack luster (at least to me because Prydz is of no interest), this surely has all the potential to be a massive success.

Yes, they have gone all out with few expenses spared to build up the roster to build the night as a powerhouse. They are different in that it is a huge global festival brand behind them.. so they have the resources to play the long game and don't need to make money the first 1 or 2 seasons.

I think Coxys nights and Resistance showed the potential Privilege still has. I think the first few dates need to be big to build momentum, and make it the only place to be on Tuesdays.

IBZ summer is getting closed
i need to plan my schedule on tuesday night :D
it will be nice if Cox appears along july 24th or 31th whether Resistance or Pyramid

This reads like a high-end 5* restaurant menu. They really have thrown everything at it, with some very tasty nights there. I kind of respect how Resistance have flexed their muscles. The Richie night probably my least favourite. 31 July is going to be road blocks is my guess, as that is a big peak time party. There is probably a fine coming up with Coxy & Nic playing that Vista into the morning! Also it’s great to see Beyer getting to headline [in Ibiza], he’s more than ready for that. A few Sasha & Digweed in Vista should be great too.

IBZ summer is getting closed
i need to plan my schedule on tuesday night :D
it will be nice if Cox appears along july 24th or 31th whether Resistance or Pyramid
Looks like my wish have been satistified :cool:
Will stress this is merely a rumour I heard, but Loco Dice plays v.few Ibiza dates this year.
If I had to guess - i'd say maybe we see him and Cox play together on Dice's bday like we used to at Space and also last year at Hyte? Mid-late August if memory serves me correct. Just speculating here.
Aug 9th, not really mid aug , more hyte Cox b2 locodice last year.

Eric Powell.. where da fck did they pull hin out of..? Wasn't he wanted in Spain for scamming people out of money for a dance weekend that never actually happened..

HUGE line up's!! I went once last year and it was the best night i'd been to in years in Ibiza. Hito and Sam Paganini were incredible.

some huge lineups! don't get those people saying "no surprises, same old faces...". I can see up-and-coming and emerging young artists in the clubs of my hometown anytime. It's mainly the big names I want to see in Ibiza as they are usually much too expensive for my local venues at home.

some huge lineups! don't get those people saying "no surprises, same old faces...". I can see up-and-coming and emerging young artists in the clubs of my hometown anytime. It's mainly the big names I want to see in Ibiza as they are usually much too expensive for my local venues at home.

There is still quite a lot of upcoming producers in there. They're hardly going to be headlining such a massive club though are they?

Eric Powell.. where da fck did they pull hin out of..? Wasn't he wanted in Spain for scamming people out of money for a dance weekend that never actually happened..

Coxy’s mate .... probably part of the deal to get Cox playing for them ... used to see him at the Zap on Friday nights in the early 90s

Coxy’s mate .... probably part of the deal to get Cox playing for them ... used to see him at the Zap on Friday nights in the early 90s
Yeah he play over with us alot in mid Nineties.. his essential mix is a classic..

Back