Remember Where You Lost It! II

nicmaquiavelo

www.djmaquiavelo.com/RememberWhereYouLostIt2008-II.html

Hello and welcome to the 2nd installment of the “Remember Where You Lost It! 2008” trilogy!
All that sweetness on CD1 has to be tempered with some downright dirty dancefloor action for those 3 AM clubbers who refuse to go home!
In this session we foray into the darker, dirtier side of music, where the gloves start to come off and every diamond-hard note packs a mighty electro-punch!
So, there it is, another Maquiavelo Session that your MP3 player will be sick of the sight of due to constant play.
Sexy, sexy, seeexy!
Nightlife has never sounded sexier!

I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I’ve enjoyed making it!

All the best,

DJ Maquiavelo

To all my fellow DJ’s & producers, music addicts & mates – thank you for inspiring me!

www.djmaquiavelo.com/RememberWhereYouLostIt2008-II.html

Track List

1 [DJ Maquiavelo] DJ Maquiavelo Intro
2 [Hagenaar & Albrecht] What Would We Do (Remixes) (Danism Remix)
3 [David Penn, Peter Gelderblom] Insane (Baggi Begovic Soul Conspiracy Remix)
4 [Stefano Noferini] CMon This (Nick Corline Mix)
5 [Flash Republic] Star (Prok & Fitch Floorplay Remix)
6 [Cevin Fisher feat. Loleatta Holloway] You Got Me Burning Up (Prok & Fitch Remix)
7 [Laidback Luke] Break Down The House (Tocadisco Remix)
8 [Picco] Yeke Yeke (STFU Remix)
9 [John Dahlback] Blink (D.O.N.S. & DBN Chainsaw Remix)
10 [[DJ Maquiavelo Mash Up] Tom Stephan vs ATFC] Phreekn (Lex Da Funk Mix) vs Life (Acapella)
11 [[DJ Maquiavelo Mash Up] Antoine Clamaran vs. Mark Knight] Get Down (Tony Arzadon Remix) vs From The Speaker (Acapella)
12 [[DJ Maquiavelo Mash Up] John Dahlback vs. Funkerman] World Of Love (Club Mix) vs Speed Up (Acapella)
13 [[DJ Maquiavelo Mash Up] D-Unity vs Sandy Rivera] Tribal Rhythm (D-Unity's Underground Mix) vs Freak (Acapella)
14 [[DJ Maquiavelo Mash Up] Juan Magan vs D-Unity] Bora Bora (Original Mix) vs Tribal Rhythm (D-Unity's Underground Mix)
15 [[DJ Maquiavelo Mash Up] Riva Starr vs Juan Magan] Maria (Dub Mix) vs Bora Bora (Original Mix)
16 [[DJ Maquiavelo Mash Up] Juan Magan vs Riva Starr] El Otro Soy Yo (Original Mix) vs Maria (Dub Mix)
17 [Boris Rush] Miami Push (Original Mix)
18 [Robert Clivilles feat. C&C Music Factory] Work That Body (Robbie Rivera Juicy Vocal Mix)
19 [Axwell, Bob Sinclar] What A Wonderful World (Club Mix)
20 [DJ Maquiavelo's Great Sense of Hilarity] Surprise Finale

Back