Release Yourself Xmas Party at Turnmills

Well i'm in FLT for JLC the night before so it looks like i may as well make a weekend of it.

I'm actually supposed to be working all weekend so think i need to get out of that first though :evil:

from the interview on the website:

Did you know that Turnmills has a 24 hour music/entertainment licence? You could play all-night if you wanted!!!
Hmmmm! That IS interesting! I might have to make use of that!

:D

tempted to come down myself... not seen him play before. does he get quite dirty and dark when he plays?

naddyz said:

Did you know that Turnmills has a 24 hour music/entertainment licence? You could play all-night if you wanted!!!

tempted to come down myself... not seen him play before. does he get quite dirty and dark when he plays?

very!

be seeing ya there then Mr Vincent.
;)

chewie_oo7 said:
naddyz said:

very!

be seeing ya there then Mr Vincent.
;)

will check bank balance (i.e. will just see what the cash machine lets me take out)

quite possibly yes I think, seeing as I missed danny rampling at turnmills...

and I'll be in London anyway for my sisters birthday (likely to be rubbish...!)

ooh, reasons not to go are getting fewer and fewer 8)

I'll wear my blue peter badge so you can spot me ;)

glad he gets nice and dirty too, always thought he played quite cheesy girly stuff and I like it dirty :D

naddyz said:
glad he gets nice and dirty too, always thought he played quite cheesy girly stuff and I like it dirty :D

I've seen Sanchez more times than I've eaten fish, chips and mushies :lol: and I would never call him dirty :lol:

Granted when he plays 6/8+ hour sets he'll go thru different music-styles but dirrrrrttttty definitely isn't one of them (or not what I call dirty :lol: )

He's good at what he does and will keep you dancing all night but don't expect anything groundbreaking musically.

Barbie said:
naddyz said:

I've seen Sanchez more times than I've eaten fish, chips and mushies :lol: and I would never call him dirty :lol:

Granted when he plays 6/8+ hour sets he'll go thru different music-styles but dirrrrrttttty definitely isn't one of them (or not what I call dirty :lol: )

He's good at what he does and will keep you dancing all night but don't expect anything groundbreaking musically.

hmm... probably wasn't expecting DC10 levels of dirtiness to be honest..

might save the £20 for more fun stuff :D at NYE (can't think of a pushca outfit :cry: )

naddyz said:
hmm... probably wasn't expecting DC10 levels of dirtiness to be honest..

might save the £20 for more fun stuff :D at NYE (can't think of a pushca outfit :cry: )

He's just mainstream house, like I said he's good at what he does and I always have a good night when I see him but he never blows me away like some do. I liken it to eating a Big Mac (not that I've ever eaten one :lol: ) but I imagine you come away having thinking it's done the job and you enjoyed it at the time but you're left feeling a bit unsatisfied :lol:

Back