Release Ibiza @ ES PARADIS 2022 *CANCELLED*

stivi

may to september residency, 22 weeks, day into night on fridays

by the guys behind studio338

more to come sooooooon :)

also, some more info on opening hours:

the party starts at 2pm and it is a daytime party really, but the closing time is deliberately being left open. on a slow day the event might finish at midnight, but if it's heaving still at 2am the party could theoretically carry on all night...

Talking of Es Paradis starting well. I booked a ticket for Release on Friday's for July, but I have just had an email to say the event has been cancelled. Does anyone know why?

After 1 event? That's a shame line ups weren't massive so financial burden can't have been huge (but substantial enough I suppose) and you would have thought Es paradis are used to under attended events? Thought it would have at least a month.

Last edited:
Cant believe its been pulled after a week, and opening lineup looked alright. A new party will take a bit to build a reputation, so cant see it being just numbers alone. Maybe theyre struggling to book the types of dj's they want.

Cant believe its been pulled after a week, and opening lineup looked alright. A new party will take a bit to build a reputation, so cant see it being just numbers alone. Maybe theyre struggling to book the types of dj's they want.
Yea, I would have thought the monthly Sankeys collaboration would have been successful. Saying that partying during the day inside a club (albeit with the roof open) compared to being properly outside doesn’t really appeal to me personally.

That's a real shame.

I was looking forward to this.

Thought it might build momentum throughout the season, and the daytime clubbing was a bit of a novelty.

Although just had an email from 338 with a "24 hour flash sale on tickets" to London events...?

Any scoop on what the reason is ? Seems a lot of promotion went into this to give up after 1 night. Falling out with the club?

Suspect that too, anyone with half a brain can see any new nights at Es Paradis need time and effort to grow after the club being in the doldrums and then shut for years.

Back