Rave in Cave cancelled :(

Dr Mick

Jesus Loves Acid (Ryan O'Gorman) over on www.dontstayin.com:

"Last Thursday i recieved an sms from some random inviting me to a Cave Party! Now i was under the assumption that we were the only people in Ibiza to do such parties and was curious as to what cheeky little monkey had borrowed our favourite cave for such an event, i had to check it out. And to my horror an arrival at the cave i was greeted by lots of people with dogs on strings and dreadlocks, yes you know the kind, soap dodgers, pikeys to put it blunltly! pikeys playing acid techno to more pikeys. There was shit everywhere and they went all through the night pissing every body around them off as much as they possibly could. They repeated this two days later and were promtly arrested and had their rig confiscated. Ok so now i know there is a right way and a wrong way to do parties, rule 1. allways leave your area cleaner than you found it rule 2. allways ask permission from the people who own the land, rule 3. allways have at leat one police man working for you, rule 4. NEVER push your luck. So to cut a long story short the pikey f***witts have screwed it up for all of us, there will never be another cave party, may they catch a horrific form of vd and die a slow painful death, amen."

:!: :!: :!:

Prolly all time spouting about about the hippy vibe and real ibiza while leaving the place in a state!

a pirata told me today that, even if they said there would be no more cave parties (and even if they had problems with the police the last time, who confiscated the music equipment) they want to do another one in the same place next tuesday..........

:idea:

see you down there dude? :lol:

5fb92747-3527-4920-960b-031196994e7e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
taken from the electricsex 2006 press release on eden's website:

.......... The free Electricsex parties Ryan was holding with Los Pirates on the Island were becoming the thing of infamy too, with Dj's such as Mr C, Tim Sheridan, Alex Neri, Dollz At Play, Francis Harris, Terry Francis, Rene and Manu playing the most dramatic locations on the Island, it's little wonder their Cave Rave made it into Mixmags "biggest moments in dance 2005"..........

472677dd-8047-4d4c-910b-0cc829bca75b.jpg

electricsex/los piratas cave rave @ a secret location, Thu 25 Aug

McRackin said:
taken from the electricsex 2006 press release on eden's website:

.......... The free Electricsex parties Ryan was holding with Los Pirates on the Island were becoming the thing of infamy too, with Dj's such as Mr C, Tim Sheridan, Alex Neri, Dollz At Play, Francis Harris, Terry Francis, Rene and Manu playing the most dramatic locations on the Island, it's little wonder their Cave Rave made it into Mixmags "biggest moments in dance 2005"..........

wow! amazing pic! I'll be in Ibiza for the 9th time this end of june, but never had the opportunity to join such a great event. Please McRackin, could you give me any hints for this year? I'd be very happy to receive any info concerning such parties by a "private message". I'm sure you won't post it open in the forum...;)

btw, a little birdie tells me that los piratas are planning various secret parties for this summer. so if you see them ask for details.....

IMG_2329.JPG

late september, 2005

Back