Radio1 : Essential Mix

mincing_around

Have radio1 confirmed where the essential mix is going to be this year and who will be on appart from Tong?

Having been to the last 2 at Privillage I would prefer it to me moved to another location as it is too big to create a really good atmosphere

if its not a great atmosphere you could always throw caution to the wind and SHOCK HORROR :eek: try another club maybe a more cosmopolitan one

mincing_around said:
Have radio1 confirmed where the essential mix is going to be this year and who will be on appart from Tong?

Having been to the last 2 at Privillage I would prefer it to me moved to another location as it is too big to create a really good atmosphere

Hi,Just to say Radio 1 have confirmed that the Essential Mix with Pete Tong is taking place at Pacha this year.

I wonder whether it will be recorded will be live? The last Pete Tong @ Space Essential Mix in September 2002 was recorded live and there was quite a few mistakes. I reckon it will be recorded on a Friday night for Pacha's 30th birthday bashes... ;)

im guessing the saturday mix will be aired/streamed live, and I think the sunday one will be recorded live (prob 7-9 ibiza time) then aired the week after on the essential mix.

Essential Mix

TONG MORILLO FONTAINE ALREADY CONFIRMED FOR THE 5TH OF AUG @PRIVLEGE THE REST TO FOLLOW

Re: Essential Mix

seanbelfast said:
TONG MORILLO FONTAINE ALREADY CONFIRMED FOR THE 5TH OF AUG @PRIVLEGE THE REST TO FOLLOW

I'm surprised Emick Rorillio is going to be there, thought he would be concentrating on his Subliminal night. Oh well, another date for Barbie's calender :rolleyes: :lol:

morillo

he will it will be a one of apperance like sasha last yr and emerson the yr before :arrow:

Sean -PLEASE dont bullshit me, I SWORE Id never go privilege again after a let down 21st last year- but if I get to see Morillo :p on my birthday I GOTTA go!! :)

Back