Radio Shows

Ikoda

So,

What radio shows / podcasts do you guys tend to listen to?

Mine are:

Armin Van Buuren's A State of Trance (As much as I hate the first hour, the second is usually better)
Above & Beyond's Trance Around The World (30minute guest mix is always good to listen to)
Markus Schulz's Global DJ Broadcast
Paul Oakenfold's Planet Perfecto
The Gallery Podcast.

Try always to listen to Rob Da Bank (radio 1) and sometimes Gilles Peterson and Benji B.

For general listening, it's 6 Music.

I listen to Ibiza global radio quite a lot. Cant stand radio one, dont have time for any podcast listening or the time to look got too much on so IGR usually keeps me going.

not a big radio listener these days, but whenever i do, i switch between IGR and sonica - just what sounds better at that minute.

not a big radio listener these days, but whenever i do, i switch between IGR and sonica - just what sounds better at that minute.

I do exactly the same. I use an app called Tune In Radio which is my fave app on my touch. Cant be arsed with any other radio really and TV is just as bad.

Sometimes feel like im actually there, especially after a few wines :p.

For me it's Judge Jules on radio 1 on a friday night for my weekley those of the more mainstream tech/trance stuff. For the more underground trance stuff Paul Oakenfold's planet perfecto podcast is quality (usually out on monday's)

Kinda getting into the deep house scene lately like dc10 and Space sounds, wondering if any1 has any good podcasts/shows that might fit this criteria ...

For me it's Judge Jules on radio 1 on a friday night for my weekley those of the more mainstream tech/trance stuff. For the more underground trance stuff Paul Oakenfold's planet perfecto podcast is quality (usually out on monday's)

Kinda getting into the deep house scene lately like dc10 and Space sounds, wondering if any1 has any good podcasts/shows that might fit this criteria ...

Oakenfold's show surprised me, considering he pretty much lost his musical identity for the latter half of the noughties.
JJ is a great way to get in to the the scene, as is Pete Tong. Both are absoltely fantastic gateway DJs. But when you really start exploring, you find so many better producers and DJs.

I'd be interested in the deep house podcasts as well.

OlskiNotts - http://soundcloud.com/dj-ben-dursley All are uploaded there.

Oakenfold's show surprised me, considering he pretty much lost his musical identity for the latter half of the noughties.

Yeh he seems to be getting back into the Trance scene with the more underground sound which is good. He also does a Perfecto Fluro mix once a month which is really good and different.

Yeh he seems to be getting back into the Trance scene with the more underground sound which is good. He also does a Perfecto Fluro mix once a month which is really good and different.

Yeah, I listen to the Fluro mix too. I do actually quite enjoy his pordcasts, as they are slightly darker and edgier. Schulz's Podcasts are much the same.

Back