Quiet resorts/hotels in Ibiza

Mark Brooks

Hiya

Hope you can help with my query!

Recently divorced and looking to go away somewhere for a week. Love dance music and I've wanted to return to Ibiza for years, so now seems like the perfect opportunity!

Thing is, I dont want to get smashed every night, plus I'm a really light sleeper.

Ideally I'd perhaps go out one night and maybe go to a couple of day time beach parties, then spend rest of time taking it easy.

I'd rather stay somewhere quiet and pay for a cab/bus when I want to party, than be right in the thick of things and struggle with sleep due to music or people making noise in the early hours.

Is there anywhere you'd recommend for me?

Thanks!

If you’re a light sleeper, regardless of where you stay, may I suggest sleeping with the expandable foam earplugs you can pick up for pennies.

Helps me lots when sleeping in hotels.

To add to that, Figueretas, quiet enough to get sleep but i like the fact you can walk to PDB or Ibiza Town if you want

Cheers guys.

Yeah I use ear plugs at home, wouldn't be without them!

Like the sound of Figueretas, walking distance to PBN and Ibiza Town.

Looks spot on. Airbnb apartments available too! I love my fitness/weights so like the idea of being able to have prepare a few 'clean' meals whilst on holiday!

If you’re a light sleeper, regardless of where you stay, may I suggest sleeping with the expandable foam earplugs you can pick up for pennies.

Helps me lots when sleeping in hotels.
Yes, a thousand times yes. And a slightly damp towel at the bottom of the door!

Hotel playasol in Cala Tarida was quiet last year, me and the wife went in July. You can get the bus outside the hotel then taxi back.
It's also right on the beach with a couple of nice bars that close before midnight.

Back