Questions questions questions!!

adamski

Hi!!
Me and two mates are going to ibiza on 29th April to get jobs in a bar/restaurant and obviously find an apartment to rent..... 2 questions are bugging me.

Will we be able to do this realisticly and manage for the first few weeks on about £400?? What with actually GETTING a job and puttin a deposit down on a house??

Do jobs out there pay weekly or monthly?? coz obviously its gonna hurt if we try and find a place to live AND eat AND keep ourselves entertianed on only about £400 each??

Know what i mean? I know people give endless advice on stuff like this and people say not to go with less than a grand but is that just for people going on holiday? or for people with sexy asses they are prepared to work really hard?

Cheers n that

Adam

IMO nowhere near enough money!

Realistically you need at least 1k saved up to start off with.

You gotta remember you have to put down a deposit, plus the 1st months rent.

Saying you dont get a job for the 1st 2 weeks? (which is realistic, some people dont get them in the first 4!)

Whether you get paid monthly/daily/weekly all depends on what job you get to be honest.

hi adamski,

i flew over to ibiza on the 14th of may last year with 400 and no idea what to expect. i didn't get a job for 2 weeks cuz it was so dead everywhere and when i did it was ****ty pr work in the west end that only paid 50 cent per person i got in and cuz there was no body there the money was ****! i got a house ok cuz i met 4 other people in the ship in the same position as me. the deposit was 350 euros (only 50 each) and then the same every week. it was a really nice flat to next door to savanahs with a view of the sunset! after about 2 weeks of **** in the west end i got a job pr ing for dusted at eden which paid 120 euros a week for 3 days work.

if iwas to do it again i wouldn't go till the end of may at the earliest so maybe you are going a bit soon for your budget i saw quite alot of people go home for this reason. also make sure you view as many flats as you can and don't rush into it.

to be honest i would have done anything to stay there for the summer so i did!!! if you feel the same i'm sure you'll be fine.

if you wanna ask me anything else just e-mail me and i'll try and help.

have agood summer mate, i'm sure you will!

Back