Questions About Ibiza for 2022

B1baller

I have a couple questions about Ibiza:

In early June, will the west end in San An be busy at night?

I know covid restrictions might still be in place, but the first week of June is that the best time to book for busy day parties and nightclubs?

I will be going June 5th - 12th with friends, and I want to be when there is the most people there.

Thanks for the help!

june is a good time to visit. it's not peak season just yet (which is july and especially august, but IMO august should be avoided if you can). it will be nicely busy everywhere then

I have a couple questions about Ibiza:

In early June, will the west end in San An be busy at night?

I know covid restrictions might still be in place, but the first week of June is that the best time to book for busy day parties and nightclubs?

I will be going June 5th - 12th with friends, and I want to be when there is the most people there.

Thanks for the help!

Normally it's a good time to come, but advised some residencies like afterlife don't start till later, but who knows they may start earlier to make up for lost time? Also, the water temp will be on the cool side

Hopefully it's a return back to the mostly normal Ibiza nonsense next year. Can't deal with another year of my fave place closed down for clubbing

A little bit outside the season ist the best time. Ly Impression ist : Not only the Numbers of the visitors are different , the visitors itself , too. Late season : Older , cooler crowd. Dont know If the other people see it similar

Back