Pyramid or Abode closing party??

2019 Ibiza Re-Run

Only got a week 21-28th September so need to squeeze as much in as possible, so I could do with some help in picking the best night at Amnesia, choices are either Pyramid on Monday night or Abode on the Thursday. I haven’t been to either of these before as a Cream was always my go to night at Amnesia so points of view and suggestions welcomed please.

Thank You

Kerri Chandler on the terrace doesn't happen often. It depends on your tastes, but if you were a Cream fan than Pyramid might swing a bit too far the other way, with underground house on the terrace and techno in the club room. ABODE is gonna be tech house with some familiar classics thrown in. Danny Howard is going to be the closest thing to a Cream artist across both options.

Thanks great advice and Yes i was keen to see Kerri Chandler plus I loved the Radio 1 weekender session Danny Howard did at Mambo, so Abode was my preference but I have heard some good things about Pyramid from friends that live/work on the island. But accept that their taste in music differs a bit from mine.

Back