Printworks London, over 40?

mrjamiebear

After reading such good reviews about the printworks I fancy giving it a visit with the good lady. Wee bit worried about wasting a trip due to door pickers. (being in our forties) Had a few good nights in recent years at warehouse project in Manchester where age never seemed to be a concern. Although their angry looking security (esp in vic warehouse) leaves a lot to be desired. So may be looking for a change this year.
Should we chance going or stick to whp?

You don't need to leave anything to chance. Its a big event in London if you have a ticket you are not going to be turned away because of your age. This isn't berlin! Get your tickets for the next series of events and go the venue is amazing! I've been twice and going to Klockworks aswell. All the staff are very friendly and getting in is a rather quick process

Best and most professional venue I've been to for years, superbly run and very friendly, the security team were telling us to smile as we went in and I even hugged one as we were both having a laugh and a joke.

I've never been to a rave where age has been a concern, I even went to ABODE on Sunday and that is very young and iam no spring chicken, but no one was bothered

The Printworks is amazing, you will love it

Thanks guys. Will keep an eye open for the autumn schedule. Will be a breath of fresh air compared to the rammy that is whp.
Nice weekend in the big smoke on the horizon.

Went on Saturday it was my 2nd time there. Well organised venue with lockers and the bar was cash and card not tokens this time.
Security were friendly and I saw no bad attitude.
The sound is great at the front and on the sides where there are speakers but they could do with additional speakers further back.
Lights are amazing and the crowd was really friendly.
Highly recommend what ever your age - I'm 45!! Best of all I was home by 11pm, you've got to love a day party!

If the door-pickers in London discriminate on age - and i've no evidence to suggest any do - then it'll be for being too young!! You're very safe.

As has been said above, I don't believe LWE use door pickers (at least they don't publicise that they do).
The events do that use them mainly do so to check punters are clued-up with what's going on: who's playing, type of music etc.

These are events with mass appeal and large capacities.
Again as already posted above, they are well run and friendly. Nothing to worry about.

If the door-pickers in London discriminate on age - and i've no evidence to suggest any do - then it'll be for being too young!! You're very safe.

As has been said above, I don't believe LWE use door pickers (at least they don't publicise that they do).
The events do that use them mainly do so to check punters are clued-up with what's going on: who's playing, type of music etc.

These are events with mass appeal and large capacities.
Again as already posted above, they are well run and friendly. Nothing to worry about.

Agreed, events with huge capacities don't use door pickers. I've only seen them at smaller parties, after parties etc.

Back