Prices on Ibiza Strip/Pre-club bars?

robbiemacgregor

Myself and two of my friends are going to Ibiza and staying in San Antonio in a few weeks so obviously we've been saving up for quite a while, we understand the high prices for entry to the big clubs and drinks in side of here. However we were only planning on going to a couple of big clubs then just going to the strip in San An on other nights. I heard from a friend that the strip is a lot cheaper than the clubs, so I was under the impression on it being a reasonable cheap night? (Obviously not expecting dirt cheap). Any one know if this is accurate? And how much money you would at taking out with to the strip after a decent couple of hours pre-drinking?

Last edited by a moderator:
Myself and two of my friends are going to Ibiza in a few weeks so obviously we've been saving up for quite a while, we understand the high prices for entry to the big clubs and drinks in side of here. However we were only planning on going to a couple of big clubs then just going to the strip in San An on other nights. I heard from a friend that the strip is a lot cheaper than the clubs, so I was under the impression on it being a reasonable cheap night? (Obviously not expecting dirt cheap). Any one know if this is accurate? And how much money you would at taking out with to the strip after a decent couple of hours pre-drinking?

There are some expensive bars like mambo etc on the sunset strip but I think you mean the west end? I'm not sure if that area is called the strip as I haven't been there in 16 years but it is cheaper to drink. If you are pre-drinking before clubs I'd buy some booze at a store and drink at hotel while getting ready cos the west end isn't the most pleasant place, it serves a purpose for some cheap nights though. Save as much money as u can for enjoying the clubs or try and squeeze an extra club in! You can get free wrist bands for some events or reductions on price and once you're dancing you might not feel the need to drink as much :)

We stayed in PDB this year but walked San An strip on the way back to the taxi rank.

We saw places doing 5 pints for 5eur, pints of vodka redbull for 4eur, free shots galore. Its CHEAP. Just expect dirty, sore throat inducing spirits, and dirty, sore throat inducing boys and girls :lol:

We stayed in PDB this year but walked San An strip on the way back to the taxi rank.

We saw places doing 5 pints for 5eur, pints of vodka redbull for 4eur, free shots galore. Its CHEAP. Just expect dirty, sore throat inducing spirits, and dirty, sore throat inducing boys and girls :lol:
This was the answer I was hoping for! And all that's on the San An strip?

well there is the sunset strip with mambo, del mar, savannah etc.

The West End is what you'd call you typical strip.

Don't worry. You'll hear it and smell it before you see it, but you'll know you're in the right place if a typical lad's holiday 'strip' is what you're after.

Both Sunset Strip and the West End 'strip' are in San An, only a 5 or so minute walk apart. I recommend the Sunset Strip in the early evening, as unsurprisingly it's a good place to catch a sunset. Grab a bag of tinnies from the shop and sit down on the rocks by Cafe Mambo and Cafe del Mar.

Then you can hike back up to West End, the jewel of San Antonio. KFC and the Highlander, pints of Vodka redbull, replica football shirts, drunk 'burds', vomit and piss, and that odd smell that you only find in places like Benidorm. It's a blast.

Back