Prices for appartments

scottish_milky

Yo just looking for some info on prices to buy appartments in ibiza. With my job i travel around the world so no point buying anywhere back home so gittin a wee holiday place would be betta.

cheers

I'm been house hunting here for the past few months.
It really depends on the kind of place you are looking for. Do you want to live in a resort town or the country? With a lot of other Brits or with the locals or the trendy Ibiza town crowd? Community swimming pool? Let us know more?

That was where I started looking. I contacted the agents and let them know what we are looking for. Every now and again one of them will phone me if they think they have found something we might like

Anywhere between €100,000 for a tiny older studio in San An to €1,000,000, for a new 4 bed in Cala lenya (yes an apartment ffs !) probably more expensive as well, also don`t forget to add %10 on top for tax`s etc when you buy it,
No doubt you have been surfing the many (over 400 registered) estate agents on the Island, But the is no substitute for actually coming over and spending a week or 2 looking around and talking to the locals around the area you are thinking of buying,
whatever you want the property for, eg pure summer holiday and rental or all year round, There will be a wide choice, A lot of which are not advertised with an agent or if they are very poorly,
look for the "SE VENDE" sign with the a phone number on,usually the owner direct, (could also save yourself 5% agents commision) have an ask about, You are far more likely to find a bargain,,,,,,,,, well a reasonable buy :) in a bar round the corner from where you want to be,
Alternatively, Give us a bit more info on what / where you are looking for, I have seen at least 4 Se Vende signs round by me, if they are any use, I will note them and post/mail them next time I take the dog for a walk.
Have a good one
Tim

I'm looking for an apartment in Marina Botafoch, around where The Keeper is. Anyone know of any agents that deal with this area ?

Definitely start with the real estate agents advertised on Spotlight. You could also use Google to find as many Ibiza real estate agents as you can and email or phone them all.
We looked at 3 different apartments in Marina Botafoch a couple of months ago and have been offered viewings of many more but we decided that area is not our thing. Probably most real estate agents in Ibiza town and many of the others on the island have something in Marina Botafoch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back