• all of the above

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • none of the above

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

Olly

No longer active
curious as to why people go to nightclubs in 2009

what do you get out of it? are they as good as they were? have the smoking gestapo and agentundercover killed the vibe? at what point can you take no more?

discuss.

To get drunk and have a good time.

Except for its not as much fun as when I was 18 and knew half the people in there.

Now I am old.

I put to dance.
Although if "to get drunk" had been on the list, it would have been a tough choice. It's a bit of both :lol:

curious as to why people go to nightclubs in 2009

what do you get out of it? are they as good as they were? have the smoking gestapo and agentundercover killed the vibe? at what point can you take no more?

discuss.

A - Are we talking nightclubs as in shoes, pair off bow and arrahs(Farahs) and nice Next shirt tucked into trousers pulled up to the nipps whilst listening to RnB or Hed Kandi?

B - Or are we talking proper club sweaty and gurning and doing people's heads in by talking gibberish most of the night?

Option A would be once every couple years at a push and not by choice.

Option B - see below

Well I go to make a fool of myself on the dance floor, have a giggle and get myself in a pickle like state and then get home chase my lovely missus round the house naked for a few hours well when I can finally find my little soldier before finally collapsing into a come like state usually after some junk food. Plus I love the music.

Not sure if that is any help to you Olly.

Well I go to make a fool of myself on the dance floor, have a giggle and get myself in a pickle like state and then get home chase my lovely missus round the house naked for a few hours well when I can finally find my little soldier before finally collapsing into a come like state usually after some junk food. Plus I love the music.
Too much information! :lol:

I like the whole build up to a night out.

The butterflies, the selection of what attire shall be worn, the tunes being played before leaving the house, etc etc just the overall PMT - PRE-MATCH TENSION.

Bit like Jimmy in Quadrophenia shoving letters through the franking machine at work whilst singing along to 'You Really Got Me' in preperation for his weekend in Brighton.

Right. Home time. Have a nice weekend folks. Olly you have got me even more excited now for the evening ahead, thank you.

A - Are we talking nightclubs as in shoes, pair off bow and arrahs(Farahs) and nice Next shirt tucked into trousers pulled up to the nipps whilst listening to RnB or Hed Kandi? IE clubs in southend;)

B - Or are we talking proper club sweaty and gurning and doing people's heads in by talking gibberish most of the night?

Option A would be once every couple years at a push and not by choice.

Option B - see below

Not sure if that is any help to you Olly.
;)

I go because I can only take too much of myself, and need to connect with some other people. Dancing, drinking (etc.) are all fun.

If the choice "to relieve stress by making a total ass out of yourself" was option, I would have chosen it. However, I chose "it's a spiritual thang" because I'm glad British people finally learned how that word is spelled.

we have a winner

Back