Politics Schmolitics

MARKB

There's been too much politics on here this week and I've been one of the main offenders.

So lets talk about nice things instead.

.............Like, religion.

Religion is at the root of all the evil in the world.

Actually, you're right discussions like this is inevitably result in a slanging match. But it's still interesting!

ok, let's talk about beachclubs.
Someone has pictures about beachclubs that are open now in winter ?
Like in thailand ?

Ya, politics suck. I know it's unfourtinate, but the monkey won. We're just gonna have to stick it out for the next four years.

Let's definitly talk about clubbing, sex, drugs, sex, bars, drinking, the subsequent vomiting, sex, nude beaches, nude beaches with old fat people, and other stuff associated with ibiza

jamesthemonkeh said:
There is nothing wrong with monkey's :eek: :twisted:

^^^ Aggreed. I love my monkey. I play with it all the time. Sometimes its bad and I spank my monkey. I even gave it a haircut the other day!

Religion is at the root of all the evil in the world.

Actually, you're right discussions like this is inevitably result in a slanging match. But it's still interesting!

Thats the problem with the internet, too many people on it are afraid to hang **** and say bad words and get involved in discussion and debate. When you do, it's always the most interesting thread on any forum, just, well boring people are ****ing sooks :D

Back