Plans for a “NEW” San Antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this will apply to the black women on the promenade along from Orange Corner hassling tourists trying to put wrist bands on and then trying to charge for the privilege of it! :(

if a bar or party is that good it should not need flyers or prs.word of mouth or internet is enough.sick of those cd men.wrist band con people.plus the so called deaf people putting lighters on tables.other cons are the rose selling.gold men.at least we don;t see beggars like in benidorm.or the con men called peamen trick.

It's a different story in the canary island they chase the lucky men. I don't see why the Balearics doesn't do the same. I must admit the women are 10x as bad and have witness them rob vulnerable people first hand

They are funny through the day and a good laugh but once the night falls they wouldn't think twice about robbing you. Overall they need to go to reduce crime.

Yeah probably why the police in Tenerife chase them

I don't mind the looky men/ women in pdb daytime the most they do is hover. They always seem polite and happy. The women in Tenerife are terrifying they are nasty if you don't want your hair braided. The ones I can't stand are the patronising ticket sellers, particularly ones who try and inform me about Carl Cox - yeah I kind of remember Carl Cox before you were born. You have to be rude to some of the ticket sellers on the beach to get them to go away.
you clearly havnt bumped into the women in San An then i guess?

Found the looky men to be less of a nuisance than the PR's tbh, though we visited at the start of the season so the shittier rude PR's we came across probably didn't last too long.

Be better if they did a similar scheme to Benidorm where PR's have to be registerred as such, wearing a hi-vis vest with the bar's name on so if there is any issues with them it's easily traceable.

The looky looky men in general are fine. The ladies outside Linekers in San Antonio are horrible and have accused me of racism as I didn't want to shake their hands!!

Me and the wife were walking round the bay back to our hotel when we found a young girl hammered. We didn't know where her hotel was so a looky looky man insisted on showing us where it was. He walked the entire journey back with us. A really decent guy.

You are always going to get a few idiots but in general they are just trying to make a living

Don't care about the looky lookies. And I didn't have any problems with the PR peeps either. I had a prostitute approach me in San An but she did it in a jokes way that I have to give her kudos for that lol.

They need to get their asses in gear about those damn thieves around the water fountain area at night tho! That shit has to go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back