Pin-Up this summer

russ

My sources confirm that pin-up will definately be open monday pm- tue-am again this year.

I never went last year myself but heard it was proper good. Good for those still alive after DC10 or gearing up again for the rest of the week.

Sundays at Pin-up will be open this year. Great for after Space Terrace closes, I understand that it will be a proper disco with proper disco tunes and maybe a bit of Northern Soul & funky stuff.

pin up inf0

how big is it?

is it any good adn worth a visit?

Re: pin up inf0

ksixty9 said:
how big is it?

is it any good adn worth a visit?

If you like Space/DC10 yay it's definitely worth a visit. It's pretty big, last year it wasn't that crowded but they didn't really advertise it. A good time to go is after DC10 on a Monday.

Or Garlands are doing a party on Tues there and Soul Heaven on Weds, don't know about the rest of the wk yet but it will generally be daytime kick offs cos they have got fab terrace there.

cheers

thanks for the info..

do you know where abouts pin up is...

Re: cheers

ksixty9 said:
thanks for the info..

do you know where abouts pin up is...

On the way from Playa den Bossa towards Figurentes. Can you remember the old place called Konga, it's where that used to be.

yes

think i remeber where konga used to be cheers barbie.. keep the good work up long live erik

Pin-up will definately be one of the big ones this year. Entry prices last year tended to be around 10-20 Euros, with normal drinks being around 5/6. I believe they will be having 7 nights/events a week although that could have gone up by now. It was pretty big last year, with a small inside area, quite a large terrace and a chill out area pretty much on the beach (although with huge bars in the way). At the closing party last year it was rammed, with the terrace being space-style busy.

It's also got the best Bull Bar on the Island right next to it (as long as it hasn't been demolished so the club can be extended), with loads of token operated rides including a log flume and this bubble thing which goes round on an arm with controls inside where you can turn yourself upside down. Good fun after a hard Monday's clubbing.

Any residents know if it was open over the winter? It was supposed to be at weekends but I haven't heard anything about it on this board.

joe

SWJoe said:
Any residents know if it was open over the winter?

pin-up didnt open. that doesnt mean we didnt have an afterhours over the winter - we had lucifer!! 8)

SWJoe said:
It was supposed to be at weekends but I haven't heard anything about it on this board

angel's el cel was also supposed to open but it didnt!! :rolleyes:

Back