PIKES 2023

I didn't spot him the first time around! Yeah agree he doesn't seem like a 'fit' with the rest of the lineup but he was a We Love... resident for years so there's a link there.

theo kottis - sunday 9 july as per his instagram
I am over for this date. Just booked a table for Sunday roast... While on that subject, does anybody happen to know the cost roughly for the Sunday roast? I always find Pikes reasonably prices on food but can't see a price on the website

I am over for this date. Just booked a table for Sunday roast... While on that subject, does anybody happen to know the cost roughly for the Sunday roast? I always find Pikes reasonably prices on food but can't see a price on the website
Was roughly 140 euros for 2 mains, deserts and 4 drinks - wine for the wife and rum for me.

I want to say like high €20's for 2 courses? Can't find an example

A lot of expected guests on the tales nights.
Chaos in the central business district is a nice addition though.
I like what they've put on the latest Fabric compilation.
Starts off with a superb 1990's jungle tune🌴

Welcome home friends...
The winter hibernation is officially over and we couldn't be happier to let you know that WE'RE OPEN! Summer 2023 is well and truly underway with our first guests checked in to the hotel, our wonderful kitchen team cooking up their culinary delights in our restaurant, poolside cocktails set to the perfect Balearic soundtrack and our amazing cast of Opening Weekend DJs on their way to Freddies.
We can't wait to show you what we've been working on behind the scenes. As they saying on the wall goes, you can check-in but you can never check-out!

SLEEP WITH US

Music, mischief and magic!
Whilst we're sold out across our Opening Weekend, we've still got so much more to come.
Guestlist is open for our next few events including Jaguar's Utopia Opening Party, Pikes House Party and Pikes On Sundays. You can also sign up for notifications for the rest of the summer via our events calendar.
Keep your eyes peeled for more event announcements coming soon...

DANCE WITH US

We Choose Love!
We're proudly supporting Choose Love's vital work with refugees and displaced people. We would love for you to join us and help make this work possible by donating whatever you can afford to give. It would mean the world to us at Pikes, and to Choose Love, if we could do some great fundraising while having a wonderful time together this summer.

MAKE A DONATION

Hi all, just wondering for Pikes, got guestlist for tales of unexpected 7th May. Would you recommend arriving early? or is anytime ok? thanks in advance. always wanted to go so want to make sure I get in!

Hi all, just wondering for Pikes, got guestlist for tales of unexpected 7th May. Would you recommend arriving early? or is anytime ok? thanks in advance. always wanted to go so want to make sure I get in!

From my experience, as long as you have guest list sorted and follow their door policy you’ll be fine to arrive anytime. Usually busy 11/12 onwards

Enjoy!

A few changes to Pikes this year which I didn’t quite expect! #RIPGlitterbogs

WOM night was fun. After their sunset terrace takeovers last year Harry went in last night and I thought the atmosphere was really good. Not too rammo either so space to dance! Lots of familiar faces too, obviously.

Back